1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Direction....

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GArchi1992, Jun 5, 2014.

1. thecarpenter

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Catchy pop music but they will be gone in a few years. None of them seem like real/talented musicians and I can seem them each taking their millions they've made and jetting off into the sunset. One will probably come out in a few years (Louis?), one will have drug issues (Zayn?), one will have a mildly successful solo career (Harry?).

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in a love hate relationship with them, but I gotta admit Zayn Malik is so f****** hot!!!!

3. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't listen to them and I don't try to. If someone else is playing their music I just tune it out. And I don't go looking for it. Best way to not listen to them and not get into silly internet fights is to just avoid them altogether which is what I do.

4. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Can't not to bump this old topic because I adore him so much too! :icon_bigg I can't say that I'm a fan of One Direction, however their music isn't so bad in general... But Zayn is definetely my favourite in this band, I think that he has the best vocal among other guys :rolle: Besides he's so handsome...:rolle:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's also more my favourite pics with him on stylemann.com :rolle: Yeah, sometimes I can understand all that crazy fangirls...:icon_bigg:rolle: