1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Names

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MycroftTARDIS, Jun 4, 2014.

1. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First, I've never met another Tamara, let alone another ftm Tamara, so... :icon_eek:

Second, I had a friend with a heavy accent that called me Tamar. :roflmao: For a while I was playing around with it, but I'm really not attached to my female name at all. I'd rather just dump it for something entirely different, but I also want something relatively unique. :dry:

Third, James (Jim) T_____, as in, Jim T. Kirk? :lol: I'm a shameless Star Trek fan, so my vote's on that - subtle, yet fandom related. :grin: Or David, David is a nice name. But I'm also a shameless Bowie fan, so I'm probably biased. :rolle:

2. MycroftTARDIS

Hey that's cool! Me neither. I've never talked to another FtM who was actually there. There's a guy who lives behined me who's FtM but I don't know him that well..:slight_smile:
    I've got a freind who's a Star Trek fan, so he might like that. :grin: Jim Tamar Benedict...

3. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    hey! my name is James so maybe im a little partial to the name jim (even though i go by Jay) tamar sounds cool for a middle name (my middle name is ian because my parents would have named me ian if...well ya know) but yeah i like the whole tribute thing plus your parents will probably be happier that you respected the name they chose

4. optionthree

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like David and Jim, but I'd go David (only because Jim is fairly similar to my dad's name)

5. MycroftTARDIS

The friends that I'm out to like Jim Benedict Tamar...