1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Fem....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BloodFlame, May 29, 2014.

1. Candace

I think that you should never give up. Surprisingly enough, there will be that one guy who will love you for who you are. I don't personally, but I know plenty of guys here in my alliance who love fem guys (but who are not too fem, but just right). I'm really sorry that you feel this way since there are bound to be a dozen of guys who'll love you just as you are :slight_smile:.

2. Elf Wynd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so straight acting I have gone to gay bars and had people come up and ask me if I know what kind of a bar I am in....

I tend to have the same problem as well.... Guys who I might be interested in are not interested in me... Or worse... I attract incompatibly potentials who assume 'total top' when its not that total at...

With that said.

I'm 48 years old now, have been with 8 guys sexually willingly (we don't talk about the others).

Out of those 8 two were serious attempts to be a slut... it didn't work out, I'm just not hardwired for casual sex.

The other 6 were honest attempts at relationships... With mixed results... The shortest being 6 months, the longest being 14 years.

What I am trying to impress upon you is that time will eventually lead to your meeting up with a person who wants YOU.

Too many people spend an awful a lot of time trying to be anyone but themselves. While that may lead to more hits on the dating scene, it tends to not end well in the relationship arena, as you will eventually be yourself and then the other person just gets all upset about this 'sudden change' thinking you are now this other person, when they were dating another person... (Yes the common myth conception is a bit backward)

Yes there are guys who want nothing to do with fem types - even slightly fem types. Then there are guys who want all of that and a bag of chips...

Dating is hit and miss, meeting men is also hit and miss. Considering that gay males are about 1.5% of the population, this means you have to meet a lot of men before you meet a gay one.

Then considering all the types that exist out there, lets see - butch, fem, bears.... oh that list is too long.... It greatly reduces the chances at a perfect hit.

The statistics are against you in the short run... but in the long run the statistics tend to favor you.

Be true to yourself, don't take it personally if a guy isn't into you because you ain't his type.

It's not you, its his preferences - nothing personal.