1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtubers and Beyond

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Saint Otaku, May 27, 2014.

1. Saint Otaku

So I'm not on too many platforms of social media, but I've been trying to find decent "entertainers" and generally thoughtful people I can enjoy.

With my newfound atheism, I've been searching youtube, but I've been quite thoroughly mortified at how offensive some of the prominent atheist youtubers can be (not regarding religion, to that, I have no sympathy.)

So any suggestions for decent youtubers? Or perhaps I should abandon the youtube ship altogether and search for different forms of media...

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't been in the religion scene on Youtube for a while and a lot of people have left or aren't so active. I used to look up to a lot people in the community, hell I was aquantances with some of them--but they're douchebags and it's weird knowing we were okay before.

If he was still alive, I'd recommend WilliamCardno. The only other atheist YT I still watch that I enjoy (that I know of that's out) is LaciGreen. I did follow people like VeganAtheist and Jaclyn Glenn, but not much anymore; but the two of them are fine users and aren't on the level of annoyance as TheAmazingAtheist is, at least to me.

3. Saint Otaku

I've watched some of Jaclyn's videos, and I enjoyed them very much. TheAmazingAtheist, not so much. I'll give VeganAtheist and LaciGreen a look, so thanks! ^_^

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Laci doesn't do too much on religion now, but focuses on making sex and body positive videos.

I wish I knew of more YTers.