1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst birthday ever!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kabuki, May 26, 2014.

1. Kabuki

So, today is my birthday, not much is left of the day, and it was the worst!! :tantrum:

I woke up sick, with a very awful headache caused by sinusitis, in fact all of my head hurt. My legs felt weak from time to time and my nerves were not as controlled as I would have wanted. In spite of all this, I had to do a homework for my mom because she doesn't know any english, and I seem to be the most efficient on that language. I took a pill for the headache and took medicine for the inflammation, but I still feel horrible. All this caused me to stay home, sleep from time to time and do absolutely nothing today, so much for a 21st birthday!!!!! :tantrum:

So, now that my rant is over. I would like to ask, which of your birthdays do you consider the worst and why?

2. confuseduser99

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Awww, that's terrible! I feel for ya bud! I hope you feel better!

As for your question, I can't recall any "bad" birthdays. The majority of mine weren't that memorable. They were all pretty average.

#2 confuseduser99, May 26, 2014
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
  3. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all Happy Birthday!

Second, I hope you start to feel better soon.

Finally, keep in mind that things could have been worse. I spent my 21st birthday at a funeral.

4. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Happs :grin:!
    Most of mine are pretty average. The worst would probably be when I stuck my hand into the burning candles. Hey, I was a little kid :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Hope you feel better soon :slight_smile:

5. Kabuki

First thanks guys! Although I didn't post it to be congratulated, but I appreciate it.

That's horrible kyfry, I'm lucky that I've never been to a funeral, I kind of have a phobia of dead bodies too.

O God!! that must have given you a big scare HM03, or atleast a bit of a shock caused by the sensation of burning.

6. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Happy Birthday! Hope tomorrow you can get out and properly celebrate.
    The worst b-day I has was like my 5th or something like that. I had strep and spent it in bed. Had to miss the awesome VW Beetle cake my mum made...

7. Kabuki

O no!!!! Missing the cake is something I would really hate, I hope you enjoyed it the next day. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I'm planning on watching to go watch some movies, specifically X-Men: Days of Future Past and Maleficent. So lets hope I atleast enjoy them :slight_smile:

8. kenm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Happy birthday :slight_smile: get well soon

Your birthday doesn't just have to be one day, celebrate for as long as you want!

I was having a party at my local fun swimming pool years ago, but I used to worry all the time and had nightmares a few days before that school bullies would turn up. It was all for nothing because we had a great time and of course they didn't arrive, but as birthdays are just once a year it still leaves a weird feeling.

9. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Happy Birthday.

My worst was my 15 birthday. My parent's divorce got finalized on my 15th birthday.

10. Kreiger

There was my 13th birthday where I felt sick so everyone else ate cake but me. It then got dropped by my sister.

11. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Happy Birthday! Allthough it sounds like that day was more gross than happy... Hope you feel better!

I can't remember any particularly bad birthdays because mine are always extremely watered down due to the fact that it falls a couple of weeks after the holidays. I feel like there was one year where I did get pretty sick actually, but I can't quite recall it... -.-'

12. Kabuki

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

You are right kenm, a birthday can be celebrated on another day too. About yours, it's kind of funny that you worried a lot and ended enjoying it a lot. I'm happy for you :slight_smile:

That's awful phoenix89!! :frowning2: I hope everything is alright now, that is not a very happy gift.

hehehe Kraiger! It's bad you couldn't eat the cake in your birthday, but worst of all, you never got the chance, the best part of a birthday is the cake with some delicious ice cream.

You were that sick FlygonTamer that you can't recall it! Or is it because you were a child when it happened?

13. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, I think it was just my faulty memory! XD

14. Kabuki

XD I understand! My memory is kind of weird from time to time so you're not the only one.