1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GayNurse95, May 20, 2014.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend and I have a huge crush on each other, but also likes this guy. She's been with him for 6 years. Yes. 6 years. She tried breaking up with him one night, but it was too much for her. So she went back to him. We still have crushes on each other though.
    We are 18. And her current boyfriend (the only one she had) lives a bit far away, and I do too. She's bi.
    Will I ever be with her?
    How do I deal with this?
    :help::help::help::help:

2. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think that you both need to talk about this amongst yourselves. It is a personal decision she will have to make and if you are meant to be with her, it will happen. You can't force her to be with you. Just give her some space and let her come to you about it. If she has feelings for you, she will tell you.

3. wanderinggirl

I agree. Unfortunately it's nobody's decision but her own; you can talk with her but ultimately she's the one who has to pull the plug on her relationship. You guys are young, and some people don't come out til later in life, so it's also possible that she is still processing everything.

I don't want to give you false hope. But maybe if you gave her space she'd come around eventually; high school relationships tend to fall apart in college. I feel bad rooting for her to break up with her boyfriend and discover that you're the one for her, but I think that if you wait til she's ready for you then you guys could have a beautiful relationship. And if not, then she will turn into one of your oldest dearest friends and you guys stuck beside each other through thick and thin.

4. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She and I have many things in common, much like soul mates. She is Bisexual herself (She told me) and she likes me (she told me) I like her too, but I;m a lesbian. She does have to repeat senior year because she didn't understand some stuff, but I will be going to college. I think her boyfriend has to go to collage as well.