1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sites Like Empty Closets

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty much this.

Try talking/writing about things and see where it leads you. I'm sure you will find somebody to whom you can relate to, and who can relate to you. Don't run away from the problem/issues or things you are going through, because the longer you don't work on them, the more they will keep coming back.

2. kenm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Also, someone dealing with being gay whilst going through family troubles that can level with you should be a lot easier to find here and talk to than a place for family troubles where they might be a gay guy.

But then, what is it that's missing from this forum that you are looking for elsewhere? I'm sure you could send a message to someone and they would be happy to talk.

3. ZenMusic

The thing is I'm going, and I don't think I'm coming back.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You keep saying you're going to leave, but you don't. That doesn't make sense unless part of you wants to stay. We are ready and willing to help you no matter how difficult the problem is. No one can force you to do anything, but we can give suggestions. Just have a little trust that we can help. Even if you decide to go, remember you can always come back.

5. DangerAlex

Maybe I'll catch hell for saying this, but to me this thread absolutely wreaks of attention-seeking. This sounds like what someone would say who wants people to respond with "No, wait! Please don't go! We love you! Let me cure you of your Middle Child Syndrome!"

If this site isn't for you, I don't feel like you need to make a public service announcement about it. If you're looking for a site "like this one" but different, you should probably go look for it yourself instead of asking people who clearly do like this site and are probably active users here because they haven't wanted or needed to look elsewhere for sites "like this one".

Sorry, I'll step off the soapbox now. It sounds to me like you're wanting people to beg you to stay, and I'm not going to do that. Maybe I'm completely wrong anyways, but being a blatant attention-seeker is one of my biggest pet peeves.

ZenMusic, I hope you find the perfect site for you and they welcome you with open arms and make you feel super important and special. I really, truly do.

#25 DangerAlex, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
  6. finlandwrc

Well tell us your interests get to know us there's probably someone with something in common with you and sorry I can't help with sites

7. Sig

Sig

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i have to smile. A site where you have nothing in common with anyone, but you come asking for advice where to go next.
    i really wish you the best of luck in your journey

8. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    now come one how the hell you didnt find anyone in common ._.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.