1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do with body hair?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LiquidSwords, May 18, 2014.

1. Julieno

I am not that old!

To be fair, I don't know any rugby player personally straight or gay (unluckily since I have something for guys who defy stereotypes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). But this time I was going for the stereotypical idea I guess. To be fair I am surprised to hear that many guys shave their bodies... I may be quite naive since I though people were just generally not hairy here in the UK :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway I stand by my old fashioned opinion hahaha

2. tscott

Sorry, guys I don't agree. Head, neck, beard kept neat and trimmed. Everything else... more is better...well, there is a point at which one doesn't want to look Neandrethal...or does one. There is a fragment of poetry by Archiolocus, however, that states, "...beware of men with hairy assholes." Wise people the Greeks.

3. LiquidSwords

I didn't mean that :icon_mrgr

But yeah when you've got tighhead props shaving their chests the trend must be away from body hair ha!

4. TinyBee

i don't shave at all, though i'll occasionally trim my legs or armpits.

5. Arrow Ace

I just leave it. I shaved my legs once and while they were nice and smooth, it was also uncomfortable and prickly. I shaved my underarms for a while but they got irritate really easily so I gave up XP

6. itsonlyrelative

My armpits and legs always get shaved. I have to keep my armpits shaved, it drives me nuts when I don't have them shaved. (Probably because I love being in lacrosse pinnies and if I don't shave, my dark hair is just too obvious for my own comfort level.)

Oh a partner I'd prefer shaved armpits and legs, mainly because cuddling with girls and their smooth legs is just one of the best things ever in my opinion...but I wouldn't instantly be turned off my someone just cause they didn't shave, its not really that high up on my list.

7. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I think body hair is attractive on a man, not like chuck Norris hairy, but regular hairy. I think you should only shave your body hair if you personally don't like having it.

8. EyesNeverLie

No hair anywhere except my head and eyebrows. I hate body hair. I also shave my arm hair. I'm a little weird. lol