Body Modification

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AudreyB, May 3, 2014.

1. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Anyone else into this?

I maybe feel a tiny bit of a fraud posting this, since the two most ubiquitous forms of body modification--tattoos and piercings--are not things I care for at all for myself.

However, I do absolutely adore corsets and corset-training (trying to get an hourglass shape). Electrolysis and/or laser hair removal is a given. Have also thought about some modest plastic surgery, including turning the corners of my eyes up just slightly into a more almond-shape or possibly straightening my nose. Also, sick as this sounds, I have fantasies about becoming a "permanently high-heeled woman", where my calves become so shortened from constant heel-wearing, it would be impossible for me to walk in flats. (Probably best to leave that one to fantasy.)

What mods have you done/would you like to do on yourself?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Outside of medical necessities (like gender surgeries) I'll just stick with tattoos for body mods... I could happily have most of me tattooed I think, if I had the right things done.

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same, except maybe just one or two extremely meaningful tattoos instead of whole body.

4. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope. I've had enough knives and needles go into my body for one life time. I have no desire to voluntarily have any more sharp implements go near me.

Happy days :slight_smile:

5. Ignorance

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just tattoos and piercings for me... even thought I don't have any immediate plans for getting either. My fear of needles plays a big role, and I'm still too young anyway.

6. BelleFromHell

I'm not interested in piercings. I don't even have my ears piercred, and I don't really have any desire to pierce them.

As for tattoos... I highly doubt I'll get any, and if I do, it'll be something small and easy to cover up. I'll most likely stick with henna.

I have some unwanted hair on my arms/legs/stomach, so I'll probably get some laser hair removal once I come up with the money.

I don't like the idea of plastic surgrey, but I might consider it so I don't bear any resemblence to my good for nothing birth-father. I'd rather just use makeup.

I might use a girdle for my breasts if I crossplay (cosplay as someone of the opposite sex), but I'm pretty flat chested, so I probably won't need to. I don't think I'd wear one long enough to permenently change my body, but I may change my mind when I'm older.

7. Ruthven

Tattoos for sure! Gonna take awhile to know what i want done when i'm finally able to start gettin them. maybe i should start plannin' and thinkin' of stuff even before then...

and i might get piercings. not sure. prolly just ears anyway..

8. thesharkamander

I love tattoos and piercings, and I also think corsets look nice. (Well, on some I think the waists look too small, but most of the ones I've seen aren't that tight.)

9. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in the process of getting the hair on the very top of my chest lasered off, since I hate when I wear a loose-fitting or V-neck shirt and you can see the hair. I'd consider getting more lasered off if I ended up in a LTR with a guy who wanted me smooth, since I don't like being hairy but won't spend any more time or money in case I end up with a guy who likes hairy guys.

That is pretty much where it will start and end with me, unless I go bald before I'm 35 in which case I'd consider hair transplants. I'm terrified of needles so no tats or piercings.

10. me123

Mmmmm, tattoos. May eventually end up with a half sleeve haha. I love the way they look a lot. Probably wouldn't change much else.

11. Cass

I have a tattoo and my ears are pierced a few times each. I may get a couple more tattoos and maybe pierce my nose, but really I'm not into a lot.

Some people take it way to far, I mean kudos to you for being you but face tats and a forked tongue are a little much

12. ProtegeMoi

I've had tattoos and piercings since the day I could legally do it.
    Lip, rook, upper cartilage and the same two 1/2in wood buttons in my ears for the past 5 years.

13. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love mods, on myself and others.

Right now, I only have one tattoo and one piercing. At the moment, I'm saving up to get my ears punched (a cost saving measurement to stretching) and eventually get more piercings. I've considered getting my labret done again, but I'll wait until I have a clean bill of health from my dentist first.

Tattoo wise, I have a whole notebook page full of ideas and concepts. My biggest piece might be a back one unless I'll save that for a chest piece once I'm post-op.

14. apostrophied

The only permanent body modification I have is I got my ears pierced (standard earlobe) last summer. Not interested in anything else.

15. IsThisAName

I have a lip piercing and a nose piercing and I love them. Might get more piercings in the future, just don't wanna overdo it with the facial piercings.

I want tattoos so bad but I don't want them to hurt how I'm viewed in the professional world (an unfortunate reality that I have to consider).

16. newfish

I'd consider a couple of meaningful, discreet tattoos and maybe an ear piercing with small earrings, but nothing more than that.

17. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Any thoughts on this kind of piercing/body mod? Obviously from my OP, I'm crazy about corsets. But perhaps my aversion to piercings is strong enough that I would still never consider something like this for myself. (Although certain of these corset piercings can look quite beautiful.)

[​IMG]

18. Hexagon

I have two tatts, and a bunch of piercings.

19. thesharkamander

I personally think corset piercings look really hot, but they're generally only temporary piercings.

20. stormborn

i'm terrified of piercings, so that freaks me out so bad.

i love tattoos though. definitely want some in the future.