1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Turkishtowel, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Lcfcfox

In girls medium/long hair and boys short/medium :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love curly hair guys. Long hair is okay on some guys, but I would prefer short or medium. The slightly messy medium hair (stopping just above the eyebrows) is really nice. The quiff and other modern styles are not appealing, IMO.

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always had fairly short hair and if it starts receding it will be cut even shorter (no comb over for me). :slight_smile:

I generally find guys with short hair more attractive, but there are exceptions.

4. thekillingmoon

Hairstyle's not important to me as long as it suits her. Although nothing too extreme..

5. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i have short hair but i'm attracted to girls with long hair or medium hair. i do not like short hair on girls at all.

6. Motto

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't care much about the cut, but I would prefer that my boyfriend's hair look good and be at least a little bit stylish/ trendy in his haircut. So whatever you decide, just make it look good. :slight_smile: lol

7. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

It doesn't really matter to me, if it fits the person & makes them attractive that's great. I do have a thing for blonde-haired dudes.

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I like hair that's in the middle. I love medium-longish hair that doesn't go all the way down their back. Ex:
    [​IMG]

9. AAASAS

Short.

If it's longer it can't be styled, and I prefer curly crazy hair on guys versus long straight hair that is combed over.

I hate the comb over look that everyone seems to be sporting, or mohawks, or the long on top with short on sides look, it's very douchey to me.
    [​IMG]
    I especially hate the long front straight hair pushed to the side that's all choppy..etc, a lot of emos sport it ...etc.
    [​IMG]
    Anything feminen is a no go for me, so that eliminates longer hair. I also find long hair dirty.

Basically my boyfriend gets the exact haircut that I like on guys, a long buzz cut.

And I really like scruffy curly hair that is medium length; so not covering ears. Except when it's on a blond guy, I don't like blond curly hair, it reminds me of rag dolls.

#29 AAASAS, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  10. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I noticed a lot of people aren't a fan of the long hair! I must admit I don't like it on other people but on my self I prefer to have a bit of length on top and neat round the sides and back. What do you all think of my hair style? I'm curious Haha!

11. Kabuki

I like your hairstyle :icon_bigg I actually want something like that on myself. Too bad my hair is curly and only hair gel can manage to control it :lol:

12. Trentacles

I don't even know what hairstyle I would go with but is there a good way to tell my mum I don't want her to cut my hair without hurting her feelings?

13. Kabuki

I had this same problem, and she would always cut my hair on a way I hated.
    Does she select your clothes when you go out to buy new ones? Does she says to you what clothes you are going to wear when you go out together? If your answer is no, then you can use that to tell her. If you are capable of selecting what clothes to wear, what shoes to use then you can also choose what hairstyle you wish to have.

14. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

For me hair should be long, wild and free from pretentious styling and fashion fads.

15. finlandwrc

As long as it's not really long I don't mind what it's like but I do prefer brown to other colours

16. Trentacles

LOL she often buys the clothes without asking me and is just like here's new things to wear. I absolutely HATE browsing stores for new clothes. But yes, I wear whatever I want after that point.

I just don't want to offend her. Or be a waste of money because she has mentioned before how much she has saved by cutting my hair. Like my family isn't poor or anything but I don't want to be annoying.

17. ShadowJ

The land of unpredictable weather- UK of course ;)
    I don't really mind for both genders, but their style has to fit their facial features and personality. For example, I'd prefer a masculine male with short hair, and a feminine male with longer hair. I slightly prefer girls with longer hair, but sme shorter haired girls really rock the style :grin:. I'm not a fan of combovers, which 90% of boys in high school have now.

18. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I prefer long hair but medium can also look nice. I don't *typically* like short haired women.

19. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Anyone have any thoughts on this kind of hairstyle (long hair one side, buzzed on the other):

[​IMG]

I'll admit when I first saw this trend emerging, I was like "no way". (May just be my reactionary heritage.) But the style's seriously grown on me since witnessing how good it looks on many of my fellow students, to the point where I've even been contemplating it for myself should the day come I ever grow my hair out. (Would have to relax the crap out of it to get it this straight, though. >.<)

20. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Short hair, especially blond when it's slightly shaved on the sides, could be a sidecut... that's what always grabs my attention. Plus I find it really hawt when you see the hair is styled, not like me when I sometimes forget to even comb. :icon_wink