does size matters?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Bolt35, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

It's not the size, it's how you use it.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It matters the same way that fashion matters, or a sense of humor matters, or a really attractive face/body/butt matters. In short, it depends on the person. I know guys who won't bother with anybody under seven inches - that's their call. I know far more guys who don't give a rat's ass.

My personal adage is "all things being equal, the bigger the better". But the most important part of that quote is the first four words, not the last four. It's precisely analogous to me saying "all things being equal, I'd prefer you have a green car". You're not out of the running if you have a red car, or a blue car, or no car. I won't choose a guy based on the color of his car. In fact, the color of your car (like the size of your equipment) is of very little importance to me. Yeah, if two guys were presented to me who were PRECISELY the same in absolutely every respect other than their car color or package size, I'd choose the guy with the green car or heftier package. But when has that ever happened? Two guys are NEVER the same. And those qualities are so low as to almost not even appear on my radar. I'm far more interested if we click, if we enjoy each other's company, if he's got a good sense of humor, etc etc. If my options were a fun guy with a smaller-than-average dick, and a dullard with a huge one, I can say with certainty I'd take the first guy every time.

Lex

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A guy can have a nine or ten inches, but if he can't use it, what's the point?

Brag all you like about size, but it means nothing if you are a hopeless and un-attentive partner/lover.

4. Robin j

Robin j Guest

i think it matters..... even if your partner doesn't say anything.... i guess i'm saying all this 'coz i'm pretty much conscious bout mine....
    and i feel there is no harm to get an extra inch...lol...
    someone tell me how.....??

5. Candace

In my opinion, I don't think it matters. Usually having too much can actually be a detriment to having sex. I think that if he knows what he's doing and can do it well, then does it really matter in the end?

"It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean" :grin:

6. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tbh I'm not experienced and doubt I "know what to do with it" I just tend to do what's natural and try and please both parties, can't change their size but you can switch up the position and talk about what you like.

No point worrying over size, work with what you have

7. Yosia

Not to me.

8. Mogget

I'm with Lex. In a hypothetical situation where I was presented with two exactly identical guys with identical life stories and personalities and the only difference was dick size, yeah, I'd go with the bigger guy. But that's never gonna happen. In real life, the best sex I've ever had was with a guy who was maybe two inches.

9. esc1010

Short Answer: No, it doesn't matter.
    Long Answer: Ask me when I'm 17