1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdest/funniest video game experience ever?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by 101DeadRoses, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Tetra

The first thing that comes to mind is L4D2 a few years ago, and we were playing scavenge. I was on a bus, and a smoker grabbed me from behind. Then a spitter came over and got RIGHT up in my face and all I could see for the next 2 minutes (while I was waiting to die basically) was up-close shots of her creepy-ass face, and then a swift merge into the inside of her body. I never want to see a spitter again in my life.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I found this funny because they made fun of the creators of the game in the credits :grin:

[youtube]El35Q-PG_XY[/youtube]

#42 stocking, May 20, 2014
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  3. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The most unlikely was logging onto a random runescape world and doing a quest. About 20mimutes in I ran past another user and out of pure coincidence my friend was on the same server, same place, same time with no prior planning...it was the first time either of us had been on in half a year and we managed to bump into eacho

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok here's mine.

I was playing Final Fantasy 6 (known as 3) back on the snes. My mom was vacuuming. My screen flashed.

When I looked at my inventory I had

99 paladin shields (makes you essentially immune to all damage and absorbs most types which requires a long quest and to use a cursed shield for a long time. Best armor in the game.)

99 excalibur swords. This requires changing the Ragnarok esper into the sword. There is only one of those espers in game.

99 elixirs also appeared.

I did not hack I didn't do anything. Just a maximum amount of the best items in game appeared in my inventory.

5. topgear109

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In Forza Horizon I hit a car head on and it flew about 500m before hitting another car

6. pandaboy2000

Out Status:
    Some people
    You should thank your ma for this! :roflmao:

Anyway, mine was this:

Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale series - use a magician to "control" a guy sitting down drinking beer.

Needless to say you can't make that "controlled" man to put the beer down and walk out of the chair. He slammed the beer mug up and down repeatedly and furiously, like a college kid chugging on beer in a frat party.

I was lol'ing for 15 minutes with tears.:roflmao:

7. Jimmy04093

In the original Halo game where you knock-out the pulse generators. If you do two player co-op you can have one player hang back in the hallway and yank you back once you shut the pulse generator down so you don't have to fight any enemies. The game teleports a player to the other gamer's location if they reach certain physical points in the game to keep the area it has to construct for you within reasonable limits. If you use this tactic at the final generator, the normal cut scene occurs immediately instead of after you eliminate the enemies. But they are still there, so all through the cut scene they are shooting you and doing damage. About halfway through they kill you, but the master chief just continues to talk to cortana anyway, and at the end your body gets teleported away to the next mission ....where you are alive.

8. ohnobro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was using the ATV in GTA 5 and I tipped over onto the train tracks just as the train was coming by, decapitating me.

My friends laughed so hard.

9. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A friend and I were playing SCP Foundation on god mode with multiple SCPs spawned and they'd fall off screen.

10. MissMook

Playing Mario Party 2 with a couple friends and the gf. One of my friends was being a bit of a dick throughout the game trying to pit me and my girl against each other for stars; let's call him "K". The mini-game of the turn occurred, a 2 VS 2 game; K and I were put on the same team. The mini-game was a table hockey game where two teams had to score 3 goals in the other net. K openly says before the mini-game starts, "Okay, Mook, I'm aware what I did throughout the game and I know how you get when it comes to revenge. Don't hit the puck into our own net!" Tempted as I was, I listened to him.

Mini-game starts.

Nobody moves their character except for K.

K accidentally scores 3 consecutive goals in our own net.

Hilarity ensues.