1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name things you look for in a person

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Somelonelyguy77, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ive made this just from the top of my head.
    For me i would like a guy in glasses, any kind (Cause im into nerdy guys like that :icon_wink )

2. Kenaria

Veinnns<33
    Hand veins mostly, but other places too (not dirty I promise cx)
    and I'm not really one for muscular guys, I'm not talking like overweight guys either, but like... average. Lean but not a machine :>

and you have to smell good or I'll lose almost all attraction towards you .~.

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Creativity. Unpredictability; A unique Personality.

and a nice bum

4. Kenaria

I have to agree xP

5. IsThisAName

Looks wise, I think I tend to gravitate toward darker haired girls. I like the artsy/rocker type (cause that's basically me), and some athletic type girls. Personality wise, I like people who are sarcastic and have a smart ass sense of humor like me, but not overkill or anything. And if she's responsible and has plans for her future/career like I do, that's a big plus.

6. Projectfabulous

I want someone with an air of confidence about them. not cocky, but just a self confidence, because that makes everything else more attractive. Also, an open mind and willingness to try new things/learn things/ do things they aren't necessarily good at or used to.

7. Caillin

I prefer nice oral hygiene like brushing twice a day and flossing.They also have to be nice and care about health since I dont want them dying rather young if we are serious about dating plus I dont want to start the unhealthy habits they have because sometimes it can rub off on people (btw) I dont mean being super super healthy just enough to care about your life in the longrun. I personally dont care about looks.

8. emkorora

emkorora Guest

Dignity, pride, and reservation. I don't want to know that someone sold themselves cheap-- like with a hookup, open relationship, friends-with-benefits, etc. Stay classy, don't be tawdry.

9. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically, he has to be 5'10 or taller. Stocky build, but not muscular. Preferably dark hair (Blondes are ok too though).

Personality-wise he has to be honest, faithful, outgoing (I'm an introvert so need someone outgoing to compliment my introverted personality), must love animals and must have good hygiene!

Then he also has to have a GOOD job, his own (running) car and be independent - His own place - Not a must but definitely a bonus. Even if he's just renting for a while...

10. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically: Just someone who looks like they take care of themselves. They are clean end healthy and look like they exercise and eat well. I mean if they can't even take care of themselves how will they be in a relationship.

Personality: some one who is kind and loving and is honest with integrity. I also like someone who is strong and doesn't feel sorry for themselves leading to self victimisation. I've had enough of people like that for my life time.

Happy days :slight_smile:

11. Axxel

Axxel Guest

Extroverted personality, kind but not a doormat, eccentric and weird, a bit rock and roll, long hair, long thin facial features, skinny/swimmer's build/average/a bit chubby/lean muscular build, very short/short/average/tall/very tall, intelligent, friendly, adventurous, loyal, honest, ambitious, good work ethic, doesn't always take the most easy option, finds family important, creative, appreciative, empathetic, good sense of humour, communicative.

#11 Axxel, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
  12. Butterfly72

Kindness and beautiful eyes. :kiss:

13. Cass

Pretty eyes, a big heart, accepting of others, funny, really any body type but I usually go for more chunky guys and thick girls. Gotta have a nice booty. Into nerdy stuff like me. Gotta be kind

14. LostAndAffraid

Talent, of any kind really, is incredibly sexy. As for looks I enjoy a broad spectrum of looks, anything from the lanky nerd to the average rocker look, you know scruffy wearing mostly dark colors.

I have to say though being to muscular is a turn off for me, it kills me that most gay [cough] videos [/cough] are full of men who are so buff it's sort of gross.

15. Colours

My ideal boyfriend would be something like this

I like dark-ish hair and dark eyes. Taller than I am, slim build with a little bit of muscle.

Personality wise I look for an open personality, they need to be open to try new things. Otherwise I probably get bored really fast. I also find humor really important. And they kind of need to not be loads smarter or dumber than I am. I need someone who is roughly on the same level when it comes to intelligence.

That's kind of all that I can think of right now. These are not requirements per se but when I think of what I like in a guy, this is what I think of.

16. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Someone's eyes. I look at how they treat others overall. They can have fun (not immature fun), but also know when to be serious. Are goal oriented, as well as family oriented. It just depends on the person.

17. Sorceress of Az

Confident,
    Sweet,
    Wise,
    Intelligent,
    Extroverted,
    Passionate about things they care about,
    Willing to compromise,
    Goofy but serious when they need to be.
    Not too big not too thin.
    A pretty voice and pretty eyes.

18. Daenerys

Daenerys Guest

Personality wise I would want someone who has a lot of empathy. I am a sucker for nice people! The person should be of at least average intelligence, but I want someone I can talk to about books, current events, politics, etc. I would also want him to be able to have fun but be serious when it's appropriate.

Look wise I'm a lot less picky. I tend to like guys who are muscular but not bulky, but average builds are often attractive to me. Hair color doesn't really matter to me and neither does eye color. I tend to be most attracted to white guys and Hispanic guys.

I also really like body hair on a guy though it's not mandatory.

I've never been in a relationship though.

19. 101DeadRoses

Well...

My ideal girlfriend would be tall, but not much taller than me. I'd prefer if she was a goth, but she doesn't have to be, just open-minded to different subcultures and experimentation with her style.
    Of course she would be curvy. I'm a big girl with a bit of muscle, if she was skinny I might hurt her without meaning to, and that would break my heart.
    She would be more feminine, but not super girly.
    Proud, but not too proud to admit when she needed help, or was sad.
    Honest and kind, but doesn't let people walk all over her.
    Understands that some days, I just want to be left alone.
    Cuddle bug!
    Not too crazy in terms of body hair removal, but no grossly hairy.
    She does not have to be crazy muscular. Vaguely fit is more attractive to me.
    If she's too over the top with facial and body piercings, it isn't really attractive to me.
    She'd be messy, but not slob-ish.
    She wouldn't mind my weirdness, or the fact that I'm always goofy.
    She also would realize that sometimes, I legitimately do have mental problems, like depression and bipolar.
    Sometimes, I am serious.
    I'm careful not to hurt her feelings, she should be careful not to hurt mine.
    Of course she would be nerdy and love games! And books, and movies, and art.
    If I wasn't feeling so good, she would take care of me, like I would take care of her.
    If I was in a bad mood, she would understand, talk me through it, and make me smile, even if it was silly.
    She wouldn't be afraid to get a little crazy.
    She knows what annoys or upsets me, and is careful not to do it.
    Not too much of a perv!
    Makes dirty jokes, but isn't inappropriate around others.
    And of course, kisses and hugs. ALL. THE. TIME!

20. RocketMoose27

Personality traits:
    Extreme loyalty
    Kindness
    Assertiveness
    Compassion
    Physical traits:
    Broad shoulders
    Round/square chin