1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to raise children?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Apr 2, 2014.

1. BadWolf5

We are much better parents because we can
    never have a child on accident

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Oh my god Stocking! I am so sorry this is how your life was when you were younger :frowning2: Well I completely agree with that saying!

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks Chloe kiss , most people don't know and my friends don't know the full extent sad part is that is only half the abuse but I would have loved to had parents that love me than ones that gave birth to me and hate me .

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I want to give you a huge hug (*hug*) You poor person :frowning2: It angers me that people who don't deserve to be parents get the right to. *Sigh* Just realise that all the times you got abused it was not deserved. You are probably a great girl who never done anyone wrong.. at least not as bad as your parents did to you. Don't feel down! You are stronger then alot of people!

5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will viciously fight my right to be a father. I have no doubt that when I'm older, I will be able to raise children better than many heterosexuals I know. I probably wouldn't make the greatest parent, but my sexuality isn't going to be the flaw.

6. antimacy

I totally agree that there's no reason that a gay couple couldn't successfully raise a child, but in regards to the 'having sex with strangers' for money, thing - I wouldn't necessarily say that a sex worker can't also be a good parent. I don't really like to make generalizations like that.

There are things that have the potential to impact one's ability to be a good parent, and I completely agree that sexual orientation is not one of them.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks Chloe

8. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I may not agree with everything you post on this forum, but I think you'd make a fantastic father, at the very least. Regardless of sexual orientation, I think the values you teach them will be downright noble at the worst and the relationship you build with them will be unforgettable in the best way describable.

I mean every single word of that. And I'd be jealous of anybody who ever is claimed as your kid.

9. Potterhead22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I actually get quite angry when i see/hear people say this. Why does someone's sexual orientation affect their parenting ability?

10. NotBrokenYet

Its silly to say that same sex couples shouldn't raise kids. If you're going to argue that its 'unnatural', SURPRISE! There are animals out there who display same-sex child rearing practices. People seem to think that every animal everywhere rigidly aligns to sexual dimorphism and they all only display hereosexual type behaviour and its a LIE. If you're going to say, "But... BUT WHAT ABOUT ROLE MODELS?! Without a mom/dad, WHO ARE YOUR POOR DEPRIVED CHILDREN GOING TO LOOK UP TO AS A male/female ROLE MODEL?!?!?!?!?!!!!! THEY NEED THE INFLUENCE OF BOTH GENDERS!". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. So should we just persecute all single mothers and fathers, too, because they're OBVIOUSLY unfit parents and their kids lack a role model of a different gender? REALLY? THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE TO LOOK UP TO IN THE WORLD THAN JUST YOUR PARENTS. No matter how you look at it, there is no reason to persecute a loving same-sex pair that have children and raise them well, just like there is no reason to persecute a heterosexual couple who have children who parent well. Who you love does not determine your parenting ability.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Obama was raised by a single mom he turned out pretty good I've seen people raised without a dad and we're doing pretty well and I 've heard of lots . Plus if you have two moms it doesn't matter the whole planet is crawling with men as well as women they act like people don't go outside .

12. Kat 5

I approve.

Attached Files:

13. Iowan1976

This is something that really irritates me. I despise these closed-minded people who spread stuff like this around. Just because you are partnered with another individual, and you can reproduce, does not automatically make you a good parent.

My dream is to find a partner and raise a family with him. I would love for that to happen. I dream about it. :slight_smile:

14. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If single parents can raise children Yhy got gay parents as long as they both live good lives and love there children. If they support there children in whatever they want to achieve in life. The most important thing about parental quality is too show love if they have twhy nothat

15. blimmr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Honestly, homosexuals seem to be the better parent all around if straight people want to get technical. As us (homosexuals) knows what it feels like to be scared, neglect, and unloved by family members so it makes it easier for us to connect and deal with children.