Madly in love with male 'best' friend; not sure if he is gay or not.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ShadowJ, Mar 31, 2014.

1. demfeelstho

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  2. ShadowJ

The land of unpredictable weather- UK of course ;)
    Not really. Just that I've started to move on now :slight_smile: I still do love him, but I am accepting that its probably not going to happen anyway, and that I have better opportunities out there

3. joulde

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He probably is not quite ready to accept himself as "gay". His behavior strongly suggest that he is at least bi. Continue your friendship and I suspect he will come out. Just give him time; at 15 he is still trying to deal with mixed feelings.

4. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^ Saying that doesn't help the OP (shadowJ) move on. Even if there is that chance, it won't be years until he begins to come to terms with it.
    @ShadowJ It's good to see that you're making progress- there are plenty of opportunities out there, all of which will give you much stronger signals (more direct and declarative signals too) than any amount of staring or vague touching. Keep strong

5. danishome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, shadowJ, how are you? Any updates? Just wanna know how moving on from this guy happened for you... im going through a silar thing, so... :frowning2: hope you are fine. thanks

6. Unrequited1ove

Your story is just like mines , I struggled with telling him and when o finally did he told me a lot of shit that gave me hope. He still does the same flirty things just not to far but its definantly there