Favorite Indie Horror Games

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by twospiritlycan, Mar 28, 2014.

1. What is your favorite Indie Horror Game and why?

2. brituc1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I downloaded Outlast on the ps4 and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I know it got some mixed reviews because you cant fight anything in the game, if something is after you then you've gotten run and hide. To me, that makes the game scarier and it's even better if you play it at night with the lights off

3. SheWhoHasNoName

i dont know if this counts as an "indie horror game" but I really like playing Eyes on my phone. You have to run around and collect money in this haunted house. But, this ghost is always coming after you. When the ghost is getting close to you, the guy in the game starts breathing really weird and stuff around the room start shake and rattle. It's a fun game. :slight_smile: Sometimes I get a little bit scared if the ghost comes around the corner and I wasn't expecting it. :grin:

4. Umbreon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Project Zomboid. I love survival horror, and this is really fun. The feeling I get when I enter an unexplored house that might be crawling with zombies is so fun

5. Straw_berry

I like Ether One, It's not exactly categorized as horror, but it has horror elements in it Nyu~

6. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Favourite: One Late Night

A very different and original horror game, based in an ordinary office for once, instead of a forest or abandoned house. You wake up to discover you're all alone late at night and you've been locked in, then weird things start to happen and it turns out the office is haunted.

Runner-Up: Wooden Floor

Not a full game yet, but the demo is available for download. I played it and it is very creepy and suspenseful, and not out-right jump scare material. You are in an old English house and every time you close a door and re-open it, the room has changed. You walk down corridors that stretch, you walk into rooms that are upside down, you look out of windows that lead to other rooms. And there is bad thunder going on, and every now and then, a large shadow can be seen in the lightning.