What would you be like if you were born the opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Paisley

I'm fairly certain I would have ended up pretty much the same. There would definitely be a few major changes, but over all I feel like I'd still be me.

2. Sorceress of Az

More confident,
    More narcissisic,
    More selfesteem
    I would have the body I have always wanted so I wouldnt obess about not being a woman, wait no I like what is between my legs so I would be envious of guys. Yet happy with the rest of me.
    however if I was a girl with a male part i would be perfectly happy.

I would have worn any thing I wanted with out fear,
    I would have probably been a tease with both sexes, yet not willing to actually do anything.
    I could see my self with Skater shoes, black above knee socks, womens sweat shorts, and a nice form fitting shirt as well as a high ponytail and long purple nails, maybe a nice black bracelet and a super pretty voice, kinda like Janeways from Voyager.
    oh and I wouldnt be afraid of shopping for girly things, and probably would use make up.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would be a straight woman with maybe a few kids.

4. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dunno about sexual orientation.

But I'd have boobs. And a vajayajay. And likely clearer skin. And I'd treat my nails better. That's probably about it, really.

I've seen me as a female, and it's embodied in my sister.

5. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sounds like a dream, tbh. Hopefully, I'm more confident.
    Shopping would be much easier.
    Hiding my identity would be that much easier because... right now, the hijab is really triggering my dysphoria. Guys don't have to cover up much in Islam. I could literally walk around topless and no one would give a shit, as long as I'm wearing knee-length shorts.
    If I'm in a pinch and need to take a piss, I can just... go somewhere secluded and do the do.

Speaking of doing the do... That'll be a whole lot easier, I would suppose. I hate the idea of having sex with my female body.

Getting paid as well as my masculine bodied counterparts at work! Huzzah!

I reckon racism is a whole lot worse for guys, though... Ugh, societal barriers...

6. Yosia

I would behappy and feel normal as i am really feminine ^.^

7. Simple Thoughts

Oh...that's tough *has to think for a second*

I honestly don't know how I'd feel being the opposite gender. I'm pretty torn about this whole issue and have a lot of mixed feelings that I try very hard not to address in the area xD

I think at the very least I'd be much the same as I am now, but maybe a bit happier and more carefree =p

Heh...maybe I should hold off on this question til another time cause I don't even know what to think xD

8. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Opposite gender or opposite physical sex?

If latter, hopefully a good deal less depressive and neurotic.

9. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I would be transgender

10. ThePhoenix

I can't really say but would hope to be practically the same and hopefully absolutely nothing like my father.

11. Hexagon

:lol:

I don't even know how to interpret this question. My gender is just a cesspit of confusion.

12. Julian904

Julian904 Guest

If I was born male I wouldn't know any other way of life... I'd be like most guys, 3 baby's with 3 different woman, all fighting over who's my star player...lmao!! ... Who knows!!

13. franc

A weird loner in bad clothes and bad hair.

14. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, for one, I probably wouldn't have gotten so much crap growing up for being too passive, quiet, or emotional, so there wouldn't have been a "tough guy" phase to combat being an easy target for others in the world of men.

Feminine traits wouldn't have been as heavily repressed, since masculinity in women is more socially acceptable than femininity in men, so I'd probably have grown up feeling more balanced and true to myself in that respect.

At the same time, I'm absolutely positive my "strange" interests and personality quirks would have made me somewhat of an outcast or maybe even a target among women. With guys, there isn't too much drama, and most don't take a personal interest in the lives of others, so I'm not sure I'd be able to say the same thing about the opposite gender.

Think of Wednesday Addams or Raven (Teen Titans).

15. thekillingmoon

I'd be a nerd. That person who plays a lot of video games and corrects people's grammar, thinks physical violence doesn't solve anything, gets offended at name calling and says how rude it is to hurt someone's feelings. Or I wouldn't see the end of gay jokes.

And with women I'd be the shy guy who never knows how to ask them out and goes unnoticed. Not much would have changed in that department.

16. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think my sexual orientation would still be the same, but I think I would probably be quite a girly girl into cute things. (*hug*)

17. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    Physical sex.

18. Emulator

I don't have a defined birth sex, but...

if I was born female, I would probably seem to others like a feminine tomboy. Maybe I'd find it easier to present as androgynous.
    if I was born male, I would probably be transgender. Actually, this scenario is not quite different from now. Maybe MtF, then.

#38 Emulator, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  19. violently happy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is a really intriguing thread.

When I was a little kid, I went through a gender confusion phase. At the time, I genuinely thought that one day I would just magically become a beautiful girl, and find my 'prince charming'.. I used to be sneaky and wear my mom's jewelry/dresses when no one was around. But one day, I just woke up and realized "Oh, I'm a boy" and it went away. I also played with dolls, but lots of straight guys do that as a child, so I don't really think that much of it.
    Looking back on it, I think it had something to do with my dad being abusive, and making me feel like I would never be "man enough" so I turned to my mother and formed a really close, almost too close bond with her. I grew out of it, but it was an early sign (at least in my eyes) that I wasn't heterosexual. I also played with dolls, but lots of straight guys do that as a child, so I don't really think that much of it. =P

Now I'm a guy that likes men and women, and I'm perfectly OK with that! :grin:

20. Cass

I probably be the same except I'd have a penis. I've always been very "boyish" as far as things I like. Although maybe I'd cry less during tv shows
    That'd be nice lol.

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 12:36 PM ----------

So did my brother and he is straight. Lol. He also used to being his GI JOES in to "be the boys" when I was playing with barbies.