1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hints Won't Work

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RedRabbit, Mar 19, 2014.

1. RedRabbit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm trying my hardest to come out as a trans male to my sister and my mom, buts I get so scared and I just can't because I'm scared of their reaction and being told that I'm a girl and should act like one, blah blah blah. My sister's boyfriend lives with us, and I wear his clothes a lot, but my sister gets pretty pissed off when I do, and it sucks. I was wearing a binder, and my mom just told me to "Take that off, I don't know what you're trying to do there". I dont have an actual binder yet, but I showed my mom a cheap one and told her its for cosplay. My mom refused to let me cut my hair, and its way to long to be confortable. It goes to the bottom of my ribs, and I'm constantly laying on it, and its just way to hard to handle. I need help coming out, because its sucks to be like this :frowning2:

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you considered writing a coming out letter, if you think hints won't help?

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's worth considering that most people would never think "That person is trans" from any amount of hints, because it's just not something most people think about!

They won't ask you, you need to tell them. Which,incidentally, we can totally help you with!

4. RedRabbit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'll try to write a letter :grin:
    I'm not sure how to tell them both.
    I know my sister would most likely be more accepting about it, but I'm just scared about her *leaving* me.