1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

straight guys hitting on gay guys ?!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lewis1993, Mar 17, 2014.

1. lewis1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So im 21 yrs old and go out alot like the normal 21 yr old it seems near enough every time i go out i encounter a straight guy or a group ! Who hit on me i wouldnt say im obviously gay as im not camp dont get me wrong its nice when somebody hits on you but i never ever get actual gay guys hit on me for examplei was out the other night and a few clearly "straight" guys started chatting to me and then invited me back to theirs i didnt go but it was clear what their intentions were i was just wondering if anyone else has been in the same situation and what they did about it ? :slight_smile:

2. Hefiel

How do you know for sure they were straight?

3. lewis1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It was just obvious they were straight plus one of them did tell me theyve never tried a "guy" i just think alot of straight guys clearly arnt as straight as they seem

4. There's a lot of us gay men that pass as straight guys. You can never know for sure unless you just ask them if they're gay or not.

5. Hefiel

Sounds more like an awful pick-up line for an orgy than anything else ¬¬

6. LiquidSwords

If they were inviting you back to theirs for sex then they probably weren't straight, that would be my guess anyway :lol: