1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lol.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tryhtwfr, Mar 17, 2014.

1. tryhtwfr

The whole background to the story-ish: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...ds-being-inconsiderate-about-my-feelings.html

Basically, I liked this guy at one point who gave me all sort of signs and looks. We were really really really good friends and talked almost all the time and I knew there was a mutual attraction as he called it a "homo-erotic friendship". I told two of my best friends in August who from the previous thread really didn't believe a word I said. I told them something yesterday, they were shocked and they admitted that when I told them about this guy in August they never believed me and thought I was being a psycho-bitch about the whole thing. Anyways, when word got out that I liked him he joked about it and said it was one-sided and that he's straight (January). Funnily enough he came out of the closet just two days gone and now suddenly wants to "rekindle his friendship" with me? :smilewave

Sorry just had to tell someone!

2. Hefiel

Denial is a powerful force unfortunately. That is why I've decided to be out as much as possible about my sexuality. I think that if people around me realize that there's nothing wrong with being gay and that you can still be happy and enjoy things, that it might help someone to come out of his or her closet. It's a bit like being a role model I suppose, a role I decided to take because I never had that chance to have one and I know I'm not the only one this way.

Anyway, good luck with your renewed friendship :wink: