1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I should have known I was ____ when....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by apocalypse, Mar 14, 2014.

1. antimacy

I should have known I wasn't attracted to men when I had conversations with my friends about who we liked. I picked guys to like because it was the norm, but I always said things like "he's so funny" or "he's so nice" as opposed to "he's so cute".
    I should have known I was attracted to women when I was in middle school. I thought I wanted to be like the girls in my grade. Looking back, I wanted to be with them instead.

2. thesharkamander

I should have realized I was bisexual when I was 11 and one of my classmates asked me if I liked boys or girls, and I just ignored him because I didn't know. (I thought I could only like one or the other.)
    I should have realized I was bisexual when I was 10 and had to hide the fact that the pictures in health class didn't bother me at all, and that I actually kind of liked looking at them.
    I should have realized I was bisexual when I was 13 and couldn't stop thinking about this girl in the grade below me.

3. KieeVanner

KieeVanner Guest

I should have known I was gay when I never ever wanted to have anything to do with girls and only wanted a boys like always ..... I thought it was ok it wasint till I got older that I found out the sad sad sad truth of society

4. Sorceress of Az

I knew I was trans when I felt my chest and hips and began to sob,
    I do that from time to time, I really might not be genderfluid I might just be trans...I am not sure any more, I might have just gotten so use to wearing masculinity like a persona that I just thought I was genderfluid, I am not sure..

I should have known I was trans when as a small child I would some times steal my sisters cloths and try them on.

I should have known I was Bi, when I realized I was attracted to any pretty people regardless of their gender.

5. Stripe101

I should have known I was gay when I always felt nervous and fidgety around boys more than girls. I thought I was just intimidated but now I realize I was just attracted to them.

6. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I should've known I was gay in 6th grade when I liked being around and checking out guys I found cute and looking at the guys in store advertisements, wishing they were my best friends. At that time, however, I didn't know what gay was. I only knew that guys wanted to be with girls. Sadly I went on like that for many years and am still stuck wishing for a mythical guy that doesn't exist.

7. XRay

I should have known I was queer when I was at second grade and told to one of the girls in my class that I like her

8. apocalypse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll add one now.
    I should have known I was gay when I went to Victoria's Secret for the first time in seventh grade, and I'd rather stare at the curvy mannequins than pick out underwear xD

I should have known I was gay when in 8th grade religion class we learned from our teacher that being gay was sinful, and "gay people are called to live asexual lives as nuns and priests"....I had no idea I even liked girls, but that statement made me SO ANGRY I yelled at my teacher and I got detention for arguing about it ;P Actually, pretty much the whole class was an ally of LGBTQ+ people, and everyone was pretty mad about that stupid rule lol.

Also shoulda known I was gay when I basically hadn't had a single crush on a guy until I was 14, until then I'd been into Julian Casablancas, but only because I wanted to dress like him. Omfg.

9. biggayguy

David has a fine a$$, dear. That's what I liked.

10. BelleFromHell

I should have known I was a lesbian when I wanted to marry Hello Kitty as a little girl. :lol:

Mom: "You can't marry Hello Kitty."
    Me: "WHY NOT?!" :tears:
    Mom: "Because she's a girl and you can't marry a girl."

I think because she's a fictional cat would've been a better answer. :dry:

---------- Post added 16th Mar 2014 at 12:29 PM ----------

Also, I had crushes on the members of Destiny's Child.. :roflmao:

11. Niko

I should have known I was trans when, I had a dream that I had a penis one night when I was little, and was so excited waking up the next morning, that the first thing I did was go to the bathroom to check. Only to become incredibly disappointed when nothing was there.

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I should have know I was lesbian when
    1. My first crush was my female childhood friend
    2. When i only liked kissing girls
    3 . When I though kissing my boyfriend was gross and wanted to dump him the same day we got together
    4. when I wasn't sad because me and my boyfriend broke up and I felt happy like a weight was lifted of my shoulders
    5. When I had no desire to have sex with men as a teen
    6. When I didn't want guys to get attracted to me and dressed terrible on purpose to make then not like me and even altering my appearance at school
    7. When I only got nervous around girls
    8.when I only had sexual attraction to girls
    9. when my head would turn at the sight of a hot girl but not for a hot guy
    10.When I couldn't stand the idea or marrying a guy and even found it depressing spending the rest of my life with a man
    11. When I got happy fantasizing about marrying a woman and having a baby with a woman
    12. When I kept telling men although labeling myself bi I did not want them and couldn't stand them .
    13. When I would never become horny no matter how much a guy dirty talks me I would always stay bored but when it was a girl I would immediately want her .
    14. When I didn't want guys touching me in a sexual way but liked when girls did .

#32 stocking, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  13. timo

I should have known I was gay when, a few years ago, I met a guy and the first thing I thought was "oh wow he looks good"... but still it didn't cross my mind I was gay. Ah well, it turned out pretty good after all :'D

14. itsonlyrelative

I probably should have realized I was a lesbian when:

- Playing with my friends as a child, I would always want to be the one who saved the girl or played the prince/husband/dad role to my best friend's princess/wife/mommy

-When the kissing guys felt no different than that time my friend dared me to kiss my pillow (jk I lied it was worse...don't judge about the pillow I was in middle school)

-When I got very proud of every lesbian couple I saw in public.

15. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I should have known i was trans when i was a little kid and the teacher asked all the students what they were going to be when they grew up. In school i was a nervous, quite kid and wouldn't even look a teacher in the eye but when she asked what i was going to be i told her i was going to be a man when i grew up, she told me that i was a girl and would never be a man and i shouted "yes i will be a man!

16. Tic Code

I probably should have figured out I was gay when I kept playing games with my guy friends in early elementary school where we would end up kissing. Seriously....I mean, I did that with my female friends, but I enjoyed it with my guy friends way more xD

17. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I was rather preoccupied with the abs myself. :wink:

18. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I should have known I was bi when I got off thinking solely about a particular cute guy in my freshmen English class.

19. Aaliyah94

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I should have known I was bisexual as a freshman in high school. I had a boyfriend and liked boys but I only ever thought of what it would be like to be with a girl. I only like watching movies with amazing women.

20. apocalypse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ooo I keep remembering more!!
    In 8th grade I had a scare tactic (everyone thought I was straight btw), where if someone wouldn't tell me a secret, I'd threaten to kiss them. There was this one really dykey girl I was hoping would end up kissing me. Sad but true lmao