Kesha news!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by person57, Mar 11, 2014.

1. person57

Hey guys, I have a lot of Kesha news. Earlier this month, Kesha was released from rehab for her eating disorder and she is all better now!! Also, Kesha removed the $ from her name and she says she's going to have a new fresh start after all the trouble she has been through (Dr. Luke(her producer) controlling her 95% of the time, Warrior flopping horribly, eating disorder which was caused by Dr. Luke) Also, Kesha is no longer having problems with Dr. Luke :slight_smile: she has been working on new music since summer 2013 and earlier this month she said she is still working on tons of new music!!!

2. KThomps

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Isn't she bi?

3. Sully

I don't think one stint in rehab is going to make her 'all better', it's the start of a long road I assume. I don't care much for her career music wise but it's good she's making some decisions about the future.

Also I don't believe her manager would've caused her eating disorder, there would be a lot more to it than that.

4. person57

Her manager called her fat constantly and made her lose weight and was very rude about her weight and told her some pretty messed up stuff about her, trust me. I'm sure that's what caused it. And I think she's better. She even said she's a lot better.

---------- Post added 11th Mar 2014 at 10:03 PM ----------

Yes, she is :grin:

5. IsThisAName

I've always enjoyed her albums and was so happy to hear she seems to be doing better! She's going to by Kesha Rose now. I totally love her new image so far, I think she seems much more likeable than before and more human. And the pink hair looks greattttt