1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Once Upon a Time anyone?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KWDBM, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Silas

2. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What did everyone think?

3. Silas

I loved all the Frozen scenes! The actors they picked for Elsa, Anna and Kristoff really look the part. I like that they're basically continuing the story instead of rewriting it... and I'm relieved that they didn't turn Elsa into a villain! She'll probably seem like one to the Storybrook peeps but deep down she's still a good person who just wants to find her sister.

I only wish we had seen more of Snow, Charming and Emma as it felt like they were barely in the episode :frowning2: I did enjoy the Rumbelle dance though with the costumes and everything.

Also I'm totally rooting for Regina to kill off Marian, lol I miss evil Regina!

#43 Silas, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  4. Candace

I liked all the Frozen story. Exactly what Silas said, they were continuing it and the actors really looked like the parts they were intended to play.

5. Tim

Tim

Anna feels like she was plucked right out of the movie. Her mannerisms, the way she speaks, the dialogue, everything was Anna.

Elsa and Kristoff I'm not too sure of yet. Elsa we haven't seen much of though.

6. TheStormInside

I wouldn't consider myself a Once fan, but I had to catch up when I found out Frozen was "coming to Storybrooke"! I watched the first couple of seasons but then left off for awhile, but now I'm on track again. I am also glad they aren't framing Elsa as the new Evil Queen, as it looked like they might do from the teaser at the end of the last season. The actors they chose look pretty close to the characters, so that's good. The acting and effects don't really impress me, though I will agree out of all of them Anna seemed to get into the role the best. Still, I am very excited to see more of Elsa and glad they are staying true to her character. The actress playing Elsa was the daughter in the last season of Fringe, btw.

7. PrettyConfused

So happy Once upon a Time is back! Loved the scene from beauty and the beast and the fact that they used the theme song :slight_smile:

8. RandomMatt

Loved the first season. The second season honestly kinda disappointed me a bit in that it was structurally a mess but Season 3 made me fall in love with the show all over again.

Still haven't caught up with the fourth season yet but I'm planning to as soon as I have more time on my hands.

9. SextonOutlaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been back and forth with the series too, as it seems to meander too much at times. But I caught up on the Oz eps over the summer and found it getting back on track. I actually did that just to be ready for Frozen's debut, and I was very pleased with the set-up. We'll have to see where it goes from here. (I'm also a huge 'Hook' fan, so...)

10. Silas

I really enjoyed the second episode with Elsa and Emma bonding and Anna being all badass with the sword fighting! I love when the show focuses on the Charmings. Also I love that Bo Peep turned out to be an evil warlord :lol:

My favorite part was when Emma asked Elsa "aren't you cold" and Elsa's like:

[​IMG]

:lol:

11. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This season is looking like its going to be my favorite yet! i lost interest for a while in season two and three, but they have really fixed up the problems. Im sobexcited that elsas in here, and that they havent made her a villian! so happy :slight_smile:

12. Silas

Emma was so badass last night using her magic!

[​IMG]

13. Silas

Swan Queen teamwork!

[​IMG]