1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont understand my situation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ND1993, Mar 4, 2014.

1. ND1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone! So here's my story.

I met a guy about a week ago online. We met and seemed to get along pretty good, first night just chatted and watched a movie, nothing happened between us. I was pretty pleased because this was probably the first guy I've met who hasn't tried to just jump into my pants on the first night.

Come the next day he wanted to hang out again that night. So I told him to come over, he did and ended up staying. Still though, we didn't have sex or anything. We cuddled, talked. There was a small kiss in the middle of the night. But thats it. Nothing else.

Now this same guy has probably come over to my place about 4-5 times since then, yes nearly every night of the week. But we still haven't done anything else besides cuddle in bed all night. We haven't even kissed again since the second night. All he does is spend the night. We watch a movie then go to bed and cuddle, then he goes home the next day.

Im wondering if this is normal or not? I got to be honest and say Ive never been in a real relationship with a guy, and most guys I've been with, all they want is sex, which is why I was excited about this. But Im worried this is not normal, going this slowly? I don't mean to sound like a man whore or anything :grin: but I'm honestly very inexperienced when it comes to real relationships with guys.

Is there something here or should I just move on? :bang:

2. Hefiel

Could he be in the same situation as you?

I suppose the best advice I could give would be to drop a few hints of an interest that goes beyond friendship to see how he responds. Else you could ask him out on a date.

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't really have a clue. I guess what I would ask is: are you attracted to this guy? And do you want it to go further? Because if neither of you want to go further that would seem like a relationship that isn't going to go anywhere.