1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT People Of Colour

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, Mar 4, 2014.

1. LiquidSwords

Not meaning to pile in on the OP, but 'person of colour' is not a term commonly used in the UK, and I also don't think it's really appropriate. I also think 'african american' is a stupid way to describe black people in the US but that's another argument.

I find it upsetting that anyone, let's say non-white, would feel that it makes it harder for them to find a relationship.

2. Ravi-VIXX777

I would consider myself ok on looks. Not because of my complexion, but from some acne that is slowly going away and my big nose!

I don't see it hard dating a person, but I'm sure it would be a white person. I view all races as hot, but I live in an 80% predominately white community, so reality has to set in. Any nationality wouldn't matter to me, just look decent/healthy.

3. VelvetEYES

I'm African American. I've had trouble finding people to date but I think it's more of a numbers game for me. Too few people around that I see as potential partners, and too many undesirables coming after me lol.

4. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yep, it was just an allusion.
    But I do note that some countries have rivalries, such as China and Japan.