1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introvert or Extrovert?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Skaros, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    26. I be an introvert :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Harve

That quiz seems waaay too long, but on a scale of 1-100 I'd put myself at about 65.

3. Cygne

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    21, introvert.

4. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sociability: 15/100.

5. Ravi-VIXX777

13 oh my goodness :help:

6. Molgera

I got a 10. It sucks to be an introvert, but also really really shy on top of that. ;.;

7. EatYourRikkios

This is mostly accurate; I'm anxious around people when I'm in new situations, but once I find my footing I tend to be very chatty. I'm good at pretending to be confident, and I like having a large group of acquaintances and a small group of very close friends. Generally, I end up being the listener in a group - I tend to feel guilty when I'm the one venting!

8. awesomeness

I scored 68. Which I think fits pretty well

9. kem

kem

I got 68 as well!

10. Belle

I got 19.

11. Aquilo

31, but I think I used to be more around 10 a few years ago, so it's getting better. But I don't think/wish that it'll become higher.. I generally hate parties with >10 people if I can't chat with a few people at a time and need a bit of alone time each day to read a book or something else.

12. Techno Kid

I got 27.

"According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn't socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren't really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn't the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you'll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn't necessarily mean you don't enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren't conversation-starters, especially with people they aren't familiar with. In addition, they aren't known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends."

This fits me pretty well! XD

13. classicat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Scored a 25 and I'm not really surprised :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I already knew I was an introvert, it's just interesting to see what these quizzes say.

14. VideoGameLover

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Scored a 13. Not surprised at all. It takes a really long time for me to really open up to someone, but when I do, they really do get to see the real me.

I can actually get pretty chatty around people I do know well, though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Hysteria

I got 31. Not too surprised really.

'According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn't socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren't really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn't the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you'll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn't necessarily mean you don't enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren't conversation-starters, especially with people they aren't familiar with. In addition, they aren't known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.'

16. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    I didn't take the test in the OP, but I'm absolutely an introvert. I took a test for the Myers-Briggs type indicator at school, and it turns out I'm an INFJ. Only roughly 5% of the population rates as that type, even a lower percentage for males. It's incredible how helpful it was to me, realizing that there are others out there almost exactly like me. In short, I'm a bit of a wreck by many people's standards.

He'res a brief list of things which the test could tell about me, taken from a website but it's really MUCH deeper than this:

creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things,
    fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self,
    anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at,
    fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self,
    more likely to support marijuana legalization, focuses on peoples hidden motives,
    prone to crying, not competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous,
    prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy,
    strict with self

17. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I've always thought I was sort of an ambivert with introvert tendencies, I must say I thought I'd score lower though.

18. Silver Sparrow

I'm also an INFJ!!!!

19. laurenc

laurenc Guest

20. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn't socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren't really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn't the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you'll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn't necessarily mean you don't enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren't conversation-starters, especially with people they aren't familiar with. In addition, they aren't known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

So I'm a little introverted, which is pretty true I guess.