1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wierdest dream you've ever had

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BadWolf5, Feb 28, 2014.

1. kem

kem

A couple nights ago I dreamt that a girl who I knew from school came by with her ferret. A ferret that was roughly human-sized, was wearing a stereotypical burglar outfit and could talk.

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The weirdest dream I've had? This was probably 7-8 years ago now -- I was in an abandoned amusement park or something in the middle of a desert. I was giving a blowjob to a friend that I was never particularly attracted to in a dried-up fountain and then he was bitten in half by a T-Rex.

I never bothered trying to interpret that one. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. okthen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It was a wet dream - oddly the only wet dream I've ever really had. I dreamed I had extremely unrealistic sex (I was and still am a virgin) with a guy. Not just any guy, though. He would've been 100% male if he didn't have a vagina. When I woke up, I realized I was rubbing my own vagina for the effect.

I think I already knew I was bi at this point, but this was just proof of it...I mean, who else other than someone who's pan would dream/fantasize about something like this?

I've tons more weird dreams, but this is my weirdest. Speaking of which, you spelled "weird" wrong in the title lol.

4. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kinda a long one just to warn you.

So first off, our house was in Hawaii next to a forest with a volcano in it. One of our cats began to start tormenting our family, I can't remember how or why. The only way to stop him was to throw a small stone idol into the volcano. So, I went to the forest, only to be warned by a talking owl about the dangers of the forest. Ignoring the owl's warning, I traveled through the forest, avoiding poisonous porcupine-like land mines. Eventually, I threw the idol into the volcano, and my family suddenly appeared and started chasing me through the forest. My dream ended right as I got back to the owl. Alls well that ends well! I guess?

5. MissyT

The weirdest dream I've ever had was when gummy bears took over the world. It was terrifying they had weapons and helicopters and jet planes and everything ._."

6. BiPenguin

Whilst in my early 20's, I once dreamed that I was pulling white coloured meat out of my foot and ate it.

7. Amazo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Well... this gonna be wierd, but here goes nothing.

I had a dream I was in this beautiful apartment, it was actually mine, and it had a nice window view where you could see the whole city... few seconds later... I saw a big tsunami came over the city, I was like oh... crap, then I woke up from the dream.

8. Higs

That´s weird as I had exactly same dream, just instead of a tsunami it was a meteorite... I woke up just before the blast reached my window :astonished:

9. Amazo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I also had another dream before this one happened, I suddenly was floating into the sky all I saw was Earth and then volcanoes appeared and I tried to get this key to stop everything it was like I was meant to save Earth, but then my phone rang :dry: just before I grabbed they key... it sux that I didn't get enough time to see what happened next XD lols

and... you might think I'm weird but.. do you ever have dreams that happens after u dreamnt it ? its like I can see the future but cannot remember it until it happens... it scares me, but I am used to it :confused:

10. kem

kem

^I'm fairly sure that's just a feeling. I have similar feelings with deja vu's. I have a lot of them. well, I haven't had them for a few weeks, but I used to have 4-5 of them a day, sometimes simultaneously. And I always had a very strong feeling that it'd happened before and I had an idea of what would happen next.

11. awesomeness

This is the most vivid dream I've ever had. I remember it in detail, and I have no idea what it means. It's really strange.

So it started with me and my family driving in our car, and then suddenly this really bright light flashed, and once it was gone, we realized we were in a different place. It was near where my grandma lives, but it looked like we were in the future or something. It never gets mentioned in the dream, but somehow I still knew we were in the future. Everything around us, from the flowers to the houses, looked really bright and colourful, almost like a utopia-version of how the place actually looks in real life.

One thing stood out in particular. There was this bright white gas station really close to where our car was. It played no important part in the dream, but I could tell there was something about it

So me and my family get out of the car and decide to visit my grandma. But while we go up the stars into her apartment building, we see her going up the stairs as well. She notice us, and just looks at us with tears and anger in her eyes. Like we'd done something to her.

And that's where the dream ends. Pretty strange lol

12. Higs

I don´t think its a dejavu, for me it´s more like ´´I´ve seen this exact moment before´´ that 1 second when you know you´ve been there...

That is common as far as I know, happens to many people, but I was living in other country before and just as I came to Spain I started having those moments.. as if I was ment to be in Spain.. weird stuff indeed :grin:

13. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

The weirdest dream I've ever had was when I dreamt that I put Ian Brady (Notorious English serial killer) in a washing machine...

14. Amazo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    um... watch to many killer series ? XD just kidding lols

15. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once had a dream that my mother, grandmother and I were at some sort of prehistoric museum with dinosaur skeletons and (almost) life-size models. Then, out of nowhere, my mother was carried away by a flying stegosaurus, while my grandmother and I hid behind a rock as we watched her being carried away.

This was at least 10 years ago, mind you, but it's the oddest dream I can recall. I think it relates to my deep fear of losing my mother, since my father was never around while I was growing up - I recall being very upset when I woke up.

#35 imnotreallysure, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  16. Cass

It was both weird and scary

I was alone, and these people kept showing up and telling me i was "like them" and that "it would happen soon" and as i tried to get away and find people i loved the world just burst into flame and i could feel fire all around me and on me, but it didn't burn. Everything died but me.

17. Ignorance

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I once had a dream where I was dating Harry Styles, from One Direction, and then I dumped him for some hot brunette woman... :confused: I can't even be straight on my weirdest dreams.

18. Amazo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I just had a weird dream a few days ago... I was in this garden and this brown lil chicken followed me and it wouldn't stop following me until I petted it lols and it would sit down beside my side o.o

19. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I had one a few months ago where I somehow joined some modern Robin Hood type of group in Scotland. I remember them judging me for being English and that every now and then they would have a vote for people who wanted to leave. I said I wanted to stay because I was scarred that they would kill me if I said yes.

20. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

my knowledge of human anatomy has always been very poor so the first couple of times i had sex dreams, well, even i was shocked