1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your attraction?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PinkieKeen, Feb 25, 2014.

1. D M F

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I live in a really conservative mini-town/ neighborhood in Dallas, TX.

So there aren't other out guys.

So the first thing I look for is if they live within 30 square miles of me. :bang: Ughhh haha

2. goose

goose Guest

eyes + nose + lips + hair + tallness, but eyes mostly

3. Tic Code

Honestly, I look at their hair first. I love guys with a nice head of hair, but very specifically I like guys with shorter-ish hair, kind of swooshed up on top or in the front. I'm also partial to sandy brown hair :slight_smile:

After that, I tend to look at lips. I like it when guys have nice full lips, but not gigantic. And of course a fit body is nice

4. itsonlyrelative

There isn't really one thing that I look for I mean yea: boobs, legs, a smile are huge sellers...but what gets me every time is when a girl has a presence like she carries herself with confidence. Doesn't mean she is cocky or anything, she just respects herself and her body. That is sooo attractive

5. Au.Quicksilver

Past emotional factors I can't tell. There is something though. Just can't put my finger on it

6. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love hair, that is the thing I'm going to look at first.

I really love red hair. I love it so much that it might almost be an obsession... Otherwise, I still like blonde hair. I don't really like brown or black hair, though. For the lenght, I love medium hair, the kind of hair that goes down the neck but still doesn't touch the shoulders.

Eyes, I don't really notice them, but green eyes are a plus if you have them. Blue eyes, though, I don't really like them.

For height, I'd prefer a shorter person, but I doubt I could realistically find one (I'm 5''4').

I don't really have any other features that catch my eye.

7. MiAngel

Confidence, intelligence, kindhearted, just an altogether loving individual...kind of tomboyish, short hair is nice, love tattoos, piercings are ok :icon_wink

8. setnyx

the eyes and smile are first things i look at. i love latinas, the accent, the way they move and the firery personality.

9. QueerQueen

First thing I look at is the face, especially eyes and smile/lips. I like long dark hair especially. I don't really care about eye color, though I think green is nice, but I like the sparkle or penetrating eyes. I think dimples are nice too. I have a real weakness for cute, I'd rather that than hot/sexy/pretty. I also like someone with a bit of confidence, and definitely dominant women.

10. thekillingmoon

The first thing I notice is the face, of course. Eyes, smile, etc. Other than that, I think slender fingers, stomach and breasts are sexy. Also voice and smell, I like a nice perfume smell.

11. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

Green eyes and longish messy hair.

12. Envira

I like interesting personalities and backgrounds. I love people who are smart and intellectual, and whose interests vary.

In terms of physical appearance, someone who is pretty, but not society's expectation of hot. Slightly more masculine women, although not really butch, I find to be exceedingly attractive. Eyes are also a turn-on, although I think I just look for depth in them. Something different. A nicely toned body is nice, and I prefer small chests to large ones any day.

13. IsThisAName

I like guys who are slim but muscular (if they play guitar that's a bonus), and punk rock girls ... glasses are cute too (ahem, Alex Vause :wink:). Preppy girls are cute too, but someone has to have the right personality or I won't really be attracted to them.

14. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love tall women. Anywhere from 5'5" to 6'. (I'm 5'2" so I'm used to people being taller than me, lol.) My girlfriend is 5'10" so I'm pleased. >:3

15. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First things I look for is how well groomed they are and from there I pick apart their personality (mostly just looking for subtle hints that they are a jerk or not).

I really like white hair, not like older people but just platinum white hair on younger people, no matter the race of the person. I seem to really like feminine and androgynous people too.

That said a huge influence is who they are as a person. I have had crushes say hurtful or misogynistic things, even just as a joke, and I am immediately turned off by them. Intelligence is a plus, but empathy is even more so for me.

16. Robin j

Robin j Guest

cuties epecially short guys.....

17. Ty Stylinson

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    For girls, It's the eyes, the hair and their legs. For guys, its the hair and their eyes. Personality wise, I'm attracted to humor, and someone who can take a little bantering. Honestly, I just salute anyone who can deal with my crazy ass cx

18. Imsoweird

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first thing I notice on a girl is her eyes I guess. I love eyes.
    If I would date a girl it would be a plus is she was shorter than me.
    I don't really have any criteria since I've never dated anyone so yeah...

19. itsonlyrelative

^^^Yup I feel you.

20. EatYourRikkios

Long, curly hair, small waist, C-cup or smaller, long lashes, freckles, and height - I like people that are taller than me. Like, a lot taller than me, which isn't exactly hard, since I just make five feet! :lol: Other than that... I like people that are intelligent, and enjoy music.

Giant chests are a turn-off - I don't like them on myself, so on another woman? Um, no. Sorry, not sorry. Other than that... *shrugs* Be a nice person, please. Have a sense of humor, be compassionate. And banter! Please, I love to debate. :slight_smile: