Things that your School Wastes Money On

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Emberblaze, Feb 25, 2014.

?

Does Your School Waste Money?

1. Yeah, definitely.

30 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. It's balanced. They do sometimes, and don't sometimes.

16 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Nope, my school knows how to spend.

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  1. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was in middle school/jr. high I remember for one year we replaced all the milk cartons with these plastic, square bags of milk. You had to stab in the middle with a sharp, Capri-Sun style straw. Except they weren't shaped like Capri-Suns and they did not stand up, they laid on their sides. So there was like a 88.7% failure rate which resulted in milk everywhere. One of their crappier ideas.

2. Cas

Cas

They pay a little too much for sports at my school. There, sports matter and academics don't. It's weird and a little upsetting, as I'm at the top of my class and am thought of as insignificant, as opposed to the football players at school.
    Also, my school bought every student a Google Chromebook that we have to use with lessons now. Our computer labs are pretty much obsolete now.

3. ohnobro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My school spent a ton of money on the sports department to win state championships, but we still suck and they still won't upgrade the air conditioning in a whole bunch of rooms. Plus they just about tripled the cost for some classes/instrument rental for the music program.