1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts about Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BadWolf5, Feb 23, 2014.

1. BrittanyBicorn

I can't stand him!!!!

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't know he was still a thing.

I thought he was washed up, and fading into obscurity.

3. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know what to say he has made no impact on my life so why should what I think matter?. I mean his music isn't my cup of tea that's all other than that, he's just another person to me

4. LiamP

There are two aspects of thought I have with Justin...:

The Music aspect...I respect his accomplishments of having sold more records than any of us ever will but in light of this no I don't like most of his songs besides "Where are U Now" with Diplo and Skrillex.

Then the personal life aspect...I feel like some people hate him without knowing him...No I don't personally like his actions nor his person for having done them although I wouldn't go as far as hate him or judge him without having had a personal conversation with him.

In light of this I believe reflection of a flawed human being considered a Celebrity is Overrated.:eusa_naug:dry::eusa_doh:

5. Froot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The thing about celebrities like Justin Bieber and others at his fame level is the fact of:
    How do we know he's doing what he's doing because that's who he is? Publicity, media, paparazzi, lies, etc is how we get the information... I just personally find it unfair to judge someone who we actually have NO idea who he is. There's probably tons of big-shot bosses/managers/etc sitting him down and telling him "okay, now when you go here you're going to do A, B, and C while saying this and that". So eh.

According to "who he was" last year, he's actually becoming a lot more likeable. I liked him since 2013, but ya know.

Oh and he's hot as hell. *drool*

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's a pompous, arrogant no talent brat who needs a damn reality check. As one Youtuber said, he's going to be a tired old has been before he's 30, who has a regular 9 to 5 job working at Wal-mart or Super Cuts.

I don't know why he even has fans at this point, especially from not only the assault and reckless driving charges (a website just announced another one an hour ago), but the other rude crap he's done. Some charming ones included being loud at a Children's hospital, was disrespectful at a restaurant who made a vegan steak just for him, pissed in a bucket in a public bathroom screaming "Fuck Bill Clinton", and said some overall offensive stuff relating to Anne Frank. That's just to keep it simple, but there's also the vandalism he did I think in Mexico, him calling a fan in Australia fat, pouring buckets of water on fans, and supposedly making a body guard or friend take the fall for his drugs.

As a person and an artist, I have no respect for him, nor do I understand the people who are playing on the defense for him. His actions speak enough for him, being a smug little shit who thinks he's above the law and better than everyone else. Sure, many celebrities do that, but this is pathetic.

7. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Is this thread real or am I having hallucinations?

8. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe.

*throws away injection needle*

I mean, no, this is all in your imagination. :slight_smile:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But in any case - my thoughts on Bieber?

:/ I don't understand why people think he's attractive, tbh... I know we shouldn't judge people without knowing them, but all of the charges and rude stuff he's one really makes me think he's not a very real person.

9. ouji

ouji Guest

I could have not said it better myself. I give you a standing ovation.

10. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's a Canadian artist that's not as good as Rush.
    So is Green Day.
    So is Celene Dion.
    So is just about anybody who is not Rush.

11. Minamimoto_Fan

He's still catching attention? I thought he would have faded into obscurity by now

12. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't hate him but I don't feel sorry for him either. He lacks talent and is a spoiled brat.

13. YunoGasai

Justin bieber confuses me a lot, i like dick but i cant stand him.

14. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you know we as LGBT people should not and i have learnt this through experience should not judge people at all even those who judge us everyone we should be nice to them no matter what how they look to us or how public see them because in judging them and saying bad things about them we do the same thing we have been going with all our lives and our peers always go with one time of their life so why encourage on such forums where acceptance and support is number one that justin should burn in fire or and ewwwww i mean just be like those polite comments
    "i dont like him i don't know why i just dont"
    or one like this
    "i don't find him attractive and sometimes he does bad things that reflects a bad person but otherwise i don't care.."
    "not my type of artist sorry"
    instead some of you said
    "what an ugly lesbian" which sounds too homophobic from LGBT people i think if one of you heard a straight guy say this in your class or your group of friends i'm 100% sure you wont agree on him and would start an argument
    what an ugly lesbian is same as oh my god this is so gay !
    so please while i don't mind people letting their feelings out on the internet i'm not even asking for maturity on the internet i'm just asking mature and adult people to try to minimize this hate as it would affect those young teens and you never know many bullies started the bullying thing from learning from the internet and seeing what the public of their peers hate i wouldn't doubt that an LGBT young teen would see this as an encouragement to bully those who his peers find unappealing
    also justin is kind of effeminate so i would say not to judge on that too cause its giving some femme guys like me that when guys wear women's jeans do their hair like that they are the stupid justin (which i always hear in syria here trust me and i even heard it in a show making fun of a femme guy who has blonde cute hair and wears some cute jeans was called the stupid justin)
    for real guys you can keep those comments on your wall section private between you but i think we should really stop this hate in some threads, we start some threads sending you to a link about some homophobes who are making fun of us or saying we should go to hell or that we are a disagree to nature and say how bad we feel hearing this at the same time when say this about someone we are just having fun though this is the same answer some homophobes are saying on the net LET US HAVE FUN MAKING FAGGOTS CRY HAHAHAHAHA
    even though its just an artist now but sooner or later it will develop to something more than just hating and judging artists based on appearance and public acts and view when in reality you know most of it might be gossip and you haven't met that person at all before like people say i wont date femme guys they are all divas and mean bitches from hell well some of them are hell most of them are sometimes but wait what ? yes im but did you get to know me yet? until now its just a title, unless your a friend of mine you would know that this whole diva thing is not being mean to normal people or strangers at all and i'm not mean with nice people i'm just mean to people who really really really piss me off its mostly someone hurting a classmate by words someone laughing at my friend someone judging a guy or a girl in the street yes those bullies i don't hurt their feelings but i stand to stop their acts with some mean words but not aimed at their personality just words like mean pathetic etc...
    or like this pickpocket guys or the beggars near my institute i act mean to them because first i know the beggars are liers not all of them but those exactly they keep holding you and running after you and screaming and crying and god yes they do annoy me one question to know if they are saying the truth ask if they would take food instead of money if they agree then yes they are really poor if they didn't agree and told you they need to buy something or that oh my god why you can't give me just one dollar ! know they would kill for money because they pathetic and want people to take a pitty on them

read this please and stop giving those people and encouraging them to beg instead of work Don’t Give Money to Beggars | Practical Ethics

also some beggars sell you stuff like sometimes and that's rare a beggar sells biscuits and i buy them sometimes i eat them but if i see a trusted brand and that its closed safely and not opened and has the all the signs that a normal biscuit has i can eat it then
    so people there think i'm a stupid bitch who should burn in hell because i yelled at a pickpocket or shouted at someone who nearly could rip my hand from its place begging for money yes ok im mean but if it was a macho guy who shouted in the macho manly voice they would say
    oh how manly he is oh what a strong man to defend himself like this he is a real man
    but because i talk in a more feminine way sadly they see me as a bad person

look at your comments people read them again try to see if it was aimed to someone you care about be it an artist or a friend i dont care would you accept that kind of hatred comment to be on a person you care about
    i bet not

but its ok to say bad stuff about homophobes sometimes since they are a whole different case as long as we don't over do it :grin: :grin:

15. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He's still hot, he's even more good looking now than before, and he still can sing. :slight_smile:

16. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Can't not to agree with you, even if this thread is old! :rolle: I didn't hate him but I've never understood all that hysteria about his music and personality, well I'm not a fan of Justin at all :icon_bigg In my opinion he's just an other popular singer in the modern music and also a commercial project, I see no sense for hating him :icon_bigg
    Anyway I wasn't impressed with his teenage music and performances, during that years Justin was too "sweet" as for my tastes :rolle: But I agree with you, during the last several years his music became much better, as also the vocals and general style :slight_smile: I mean that now he looks much more handsome and cooler, more maculine than in his teenage years :icon_bigg

[​IMG]

Here's more cool pics his new image on Stylemann, on some of them Bieber reminds me even cool rock-stars :rolle:

17. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not my kind of music.

18. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don't like his music, and from what the media says he seems to have gone down a bit of a dark path- but then again the media love hype and often exaggerate. But generally other than disliking his music, don't really have anything against him. I don't wanna hate him just for like the sake of it- though I see why sometimes people dislike him as to a lot of people he seems to represent this idea of being an icon being more important than talent.

19. Loveislife

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't like him and I don't get why so many people fancy him. Ok, he isn't ugly, but he isn't that good looking either if you ask me.

20. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I honestly don't give a shit about him and his life.