1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mom is losing it and spazing it's driving me nuts !!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stocking, Feb 12, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She's been ranting all day about how straight acting gays and lesbians scare her , she upset and saying now you don't know whose gay anymore . We were watching tv a couple of men were doing a dance number with one woman and she said Oh there giving gays jobs now
    Really ? so gays and lesbians shouldn't have jobs because their gay ?.:tantrum:
    later on we started watching a move queen latifa was on and in the movie a guy asked her why she didn't have anyone then my mom said the lines I'm because she's looking for another woman in anger . I'm thinking damn what is wrong with her today . Well it all started when this guy came out he doesn't look like the feminine gay man or act feminine at all my mom said now you can't tell whose gay even a man who acts straight can be gay and you wouldn't know you can't just look at the feminine anymore , she's been sitting all day literally frozen in fear about it . What she doesn't know is her daughter (me ) who she thinks is straight because I act very feminine is also a lesbian and I know if I tell that will drive her mad . She's yelling at the tv at every man she sees come on thinking he could be gay that one could be gay omg their every where .
    What makes me mad about her comment is she's talking about lgbt people like if we aren't even human and she's acting crazy for nothing gay people have been around for a long time before she and I were born . She needs to calm down . getting on my nerves :dry:

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

That's screwed up. I always hated the term straight acting too...like gay men can't be masculine/lesbians can't be femme? lol
    Is she afraid she's going to fall for a guy who's actually gay based on how he looks or what?

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes that is part of it but she's cared it will happen to me more and warning me all they telling me not to date good looking men . She's worried that she can't tell who is gay or not anymore .
    if only she knew I was lesbian :grin: I would tell her don't worry mom I like women so this will not affect me .

4. ThePhoenix

Aaah stereotypes don't you just love em. I could defiantly understand the frustration on her part but its like that for both sides lol

5. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    this is the epitome of irony :lol:

6. Girishbbe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Do you call her on her nonsense? I don't think I would be able to resist myself.

7. BucKeTz

That's tough, be sure to keep a level head if confrontation arises. Though I am closeted, I have a Lesbian aunt that came from a religious family. They still refer to her S.O. as her "friend" and my grandparents have flatly refused to go to their wedding. It makes one wonder what happens in the human brain that causes someone to want to hurt people, even when it is easier to just love people.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    a little but by saying things where she couldn't detect that i might be gay

---------- Post added 12th Feb 2014 at 05:46 PM ----------

I'm thinking my family and mom might do the same to me but maybe my dad might show up .