1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your ideal dog? [Questionnaire]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Robert, Feb 10, 2014.

1. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine came up as a Keeshond. Sigh.

I'm really a Yellow Lab or Golden Retriever kind of guy...

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Need vacation... mental resources draining quickly...

3. Simple Thoughts

I got Border Collie I believe is what it said. I did not care much for the thing.

What I'd really want is a Siberian Husky :slight_smile:

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My recommended breeds are all across the board. I got a Redbone Coonhound, as well as American Foxhound, English Foxhound, Pharaoh Hound, and on top of that, an English Cocker Spaniel, as well as a Boxer and a Brittany Spaniel.

None of these breeds are anything like the ones I have back home (A Doberman and a German Shepherd), and the one breed I've really taken a liking to is the Australian Cattle Dog. A friend of mine has one named Rascal and he's a cute little guy.

5. BucKeTz

American Foxhound. I think it is a pretty close match. I have always liked beagles/basset hounds, but never really looked beyond that. It likes to run, so that will be nice :grin:

6. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Border Collie! I love this dog (!)

I love Australian Shepherd, too :grin:

7. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

It said my dog is a Great Pyrenees, it looks cool but I'm probably going to get another lab. I've had labs as pet my entire life so I like that idea.

8. PhoenixisRising

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    96% says mines to be an Akita, which is exactly what I want.

9. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Pembroke welsh corgi

10. tscott

My match was a Sussex Spaniel. Nice dogs I've know 2 of them. I own a West Highland White Terrier. One of my top picks was a Newfoundland. Love them to death, but I don't think I could live with my walls covered with Newfie hair plastered with Newfie slobber.

11. Strathclyder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got this:
    [​IMG]
    Pointer: 100% match
    The pointer combines athletic grace and power with a lean, muscular body, noble head, alert expression and noble carriage. The gait is smooth and powerful, with head held high and nostrils wide, enabling it to cover a lot of ground while searching for airborne scent. The tail lashes from side to side when the dog gaits. The pointer's close coat is short and dense, giving a clean streamlined appearance. field type pointers tend to hold their tails upright when on point.

Runners up: Chesapeake Bay Retriever, American Foxhound, Black & Tan Coonhound, Canaan Dog, Curly-Coated Retriever, English Foxhound, German Shorthaired Pointer, Plott & Redbone Coonhound.

12. AlamoCity

Pembroke Welsh Corgi 95% match

The Pembroke Welsh corgi is moderately long and low, and less heavily boned than the Cardigan Welsh corgi. Its movement is free and smooth, with good reach and drive. This is a breed that needs to be quick and agile, even after herding all day, in order to avoid the cattle's kicking hooves. It combines a weather-resistant undercoat of medium length with a coarser outer coat of slightly longer length. Its expression is intelligent and interested, foxy, but not sly.

13. BreannaToBrian

Taking the test, I got a 99% welsh corgie....I'm sorry but I probably won't gets corgi.
    My top three fav dogs in order are the doberman pincher, German shepherd and rottweiler.

14. TheGypsyBard

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Australian Shepherd: 98% match
    [​IMG]

This is an athletic dog of medium size and bone; it is lithe, agile and slightly longer than it is tall. It is muscular and powerful enough to work all day, without sacrificing the speed and agility necessary to cope with bolting livestock. Its gait is free and easy, and it must be able to change direction or speed instantly. Its double coat is weather resistant, with the outer coat of medium texture and length, straight to wavy. The expression is keen, intelligent and eager.

If I ever was to get a dog, I'd probably get a German Shepard though. I've always loved the way they looked and their protective nature.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Claudette

Claudette Guest

91% tibetan mastiff lol Always wanted one of those =p

16. katwat

Toy Fox Terrier 95% match
    The Toy Fox Terrier has all the same traits that make the Smooth Fox Terrier such a successful hunter -- just in a diminutive package. This is an athletic, agile and graceful dog with surprising strength and the stamina to frolic all day. The gait is smooth and effortless. The coat is short and smooth, perfect for caressing. Learn more!

very funny as the mutt I am holding right now is a close relative to this

17. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alaskan Malamute.

Though I need a yard, and a colder place to live. Beautiful dogs. plus, they look a bit like wolves.

18. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Border Terrier. Runner up is Shetland Sheepdog, which is actually what my landlords have! Sadly, those two dogs bark way too much, and one of them seems to have a mental condition that makes it not like me (it will actually run away if I try to pet it).

19. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love Yorkies and welsh corgi dogs.
    I love Yorkies the most because all they want is love and attention and if you give that to them they get very attracted to you and they love a nice big yard to play in and run around:icon_bigg my aunt had 5 of them

#39 stocking, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  20. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Parson Russell terrier. The Parson is slightly taller than it is long, of medium bone. Its long legs enable it to keep up with the horses and hounds during a fox hunt. Its slender build allows it to fit into small passageways in pursuit of its quarry. Spanning is a critical part of judging the Parson. The chest behind the elbows must be easily spanned by average-size hands, such that the thumbs should meet at the spine and the fingers under the chest. Its gait is free and lively, with good reach and drive. Its coat can be either smooth or broken, both coarse and weatherproof with a short, dense undercoat. The outercoat of the smooth is flat and hard; that of the broken is harsh, straight, tight and close lying, with no sculpted furnishings. The PRT's expression is keen and full of life.

That sounds pretty cool for me!