Being compared to bestiality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrkRayne, Jan 24, 2014.

1. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow. Even my nutty mother hasn't accused me of bestaility, at least not that I'm aware of. The worst she did was at Christmas when I was entertaining my 2 yr old niece and she came out of the kitchen, saw me, walked over, quickly scooped her up and briskly walked into the kitchen, totally surprising me and my niece. A short while later my sister came out of the kitchen with my niece, and put her back down on the floor. I asked her what was going on, and she wouldn't tell me at first. She eventually admitted that my someone (her or her husband who was watching tv) had to watch my niece because I was talking to her. My sister said, "So?" and my mother said, "So?" like it ws obvious what my mothers concern was, and my sister was dense or something. My sister then told her that I liked adult women, not little kids. My mother said, "How do you know? If she's into one perversion, who knows what else she's into?"

2. megaloveme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh shit, this is some messed up stuff.

I think my mom would be okay. She knows I'm not a sexual predator, and we've always been very close. Most people in my family would be accepting and polite enough. We just would never bring it up, and everybody would pretend it doesn't exist. Like they pretend my grandpa doesn't smoke.

On the other hand, if I ever come out to her I can guarantee you she's going to cry. It would be easier if she were just angry and intolerant because then I could feel totally justified in forcing my gay lifestyle upon her. Instead she'll question what she did wrong or whatever. Then when she looks at me, all she'll see for a while is gay. And that reminder will make her cry more.

I guess I better prepare myself for some of this kind of intolerance, because I'm sure I'll run into it sometime.

3. Camrok

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've heard one guy claim that homosexuals are a determent to society and that we need to be eradicated. So yeah, a lot of crazy ideas out there.

I've heard the whole "being gay will lead to bestiality" thing over and over. Gets old really fast.

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That or it's being compared to pedophilia or necrophilia.

Fucking idiots. If you're going to insult us, be original.

5. Daydream Harp

I don't understand the logic behind their reasoning at all, then again I guess when you have a working brain it is hard understanding the ramblings of mad ignorant people.

Also about the whole fertility argument: we are living in a world with overpopulation, having a decrease in amounts of people being born each year is all in all a great positive as of now, so their argument is just silly.

6. KWDBM

There *is* no logic behind their reasonings, that's why you can't understand it. These people think *so* negatively about gays, it's so deep-rooted in their mind, but (thankfully) nowadays homosexuality is a bit more accepted... So these people have to compare it to really horrible things (that don't make sense at all) in order to "explain" why homosexuality is so wrong.

These are the kind of people you just can't reach, and trying to have a real, logical discussion about it will leave you stressed, furious, or close to tears. At least in my experience. There *is* no comparison between two sane consenting adults wanting to marry each other, and someone wanting to marry a creature that cannot voice their opinion/wants, cannot consent or say no, etc. That includes bestiality, pedophilia and necrophilia.

7. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well that's insulting! :confused:

8. AAASAS

People need to realize that "natural" means "god's intent" to a lot of people, and isn't the actual meaning being found in nature, which means a lot of crazy fucked up shit is natural, some is acceptable, and some is not. I personally think bestiality is gross, and because the animal can't consent it is wrong, but there were two animals on this planet at one point that did interbreed, homo sapiens and homo Neanderthalis. The majority of europeans have Neanderthal genetics partially.

It's just a fact so even bestiality is partially natural. Wolves mate with coyotes, so far that some scientist have speculated a large percentage of coyotes in Southern Ontario are coywolves.

Though rare, some fruit flies commit it, I forget there are some other closely related animals that do interbreed.

So it's natural, though gross.

So is murder and a lot of horrendous stuff. However, a lot of good stuff is natural, and people are just confusing homosexuality with being on the bad side, and deem it unnatural, because again to them Natural means "god's intent" and not just "found in nature". Homosexuality is a good part of nature, because it doesn't harm anyone, and it leaves to people to be available to just contribute to society and possibly aid children without having their own(you pay taxes which in return helps kids you may not ever have). Homosexuality is beneficial in other ways, and we can still reproduce it's not like if there were no people left but a lesbian and a gay dude they wouldn't be able to have children. So I really don't see a single problem with it, or how anyone that understands a non-partisan definition of natural, would either.

Bleh got off topic, it's natural, bestiality is natural, a lot of fucked up shit is natural, and people like to pretend that homosexuality is bad, and unnatural, not understanding it is very much a part of nature.

If a sheep wanted to be "rammed" no pun intended, was capable of rational thought,and could consent, then I really wouldn't think there was anything wrong with another consenting life form to do the deed. Though gross, and strange, if two living things wanna do it, it's natural to me. Their organic brains processed the thoughts on their own to do so.

When it comes to this though you can almost be sure the animals doesn't want it, which makes it wrong, just like paedophilia, and necrophilia isn't even really sex since it doesn't involve two living beings, it's more like masturbation, and is a disgrace because the dead person can't consent. I know it's a morbid thought, but this is where our rational between fetishes or sexualities, or just lifestyles come from. Homosexuality is between two consenting adults, no one is being disrespected or taken advantage of, there is nothing wrong with it. The others are on a different field and are non-comparable, homosexuality is heterosexuality without the "production value".

#28 AAASAS, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  9. Shamash

My parents have expressed their views on this before, saying very similar things. That after you allow two men to get married, soon enough you'll allow animals, inanimate objects, ect. to get married. Really, it's a rather stupid argument, because the obvious flaw is that they're saying that gay marriage itself isn't bad, just that it'll lead to other non-man/woman marriages. And really, we can deal with that issue when it comes up. It isn't as if allowing gay marriage suddenly forces us to legalize bestiality.