1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mood Swings...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AlexisAnne, Jan 13, 2014.

1. AlexisAnne

Hi y'all. So I'm curious. I've been on hormones for almost 11 months now and about a month ago we upped my dosage and switched to injections from the dermal patch. It seems like I'm always a little moody for a day or two after each shot. Does anybody else here go through this? I know at one point after upping my dosage on the patches I basically went on a week long spree of PMS and then I was fine and great for a long time, until the shots, and even that want so bad. This week just seems to be lasting a little longer. I was kind of wondering if it has something to do with the increase in estrogen setting as how both instances have happened about a month after increase. My endo hasn't been concerned so far, so I'm assuming something like this happens to others as well, at least sometimes? Just curious. Usually, since starting Hrt I'm one of the happiest people you'll meet :slight_smile:

#1 AlexisAnne, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  2. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have no idea. But I look forward to finding out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. AlexisAnne

I completely understand :slight_smile: