1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personality Test (Short and Accurate?)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Escapist, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Belle

I got Sensitive Doer. I think it pretty accurate.

2. Myhipsdolie

I got this one!
    I'd say it fits.

The Harmony-seeking Idealist:
    Harmony-seeking Idealists are characterised by a complex personality and an abundance of thoughts and feelings. They are warm-hearted persons by nature. They are sympathetic and understanding. Harmony-seeking Idealists expect a lot of themselves and of others. They have a strong understanding of human nature and are often very good judges of character.

But they are mostly reserved and confide their thoughts and feelings to very few people they trust. They are deeply hurt by rejection or criticism. Harmony-seeking Idealists find conflict situations unpleasant and prefer harmonious relationships. However, if reaching a certain target is very important to them they can assert themselves with a doggedness bordering on obstinacy.

Harmony-seeking Idealists have a lively fantasy, often an almost clairvoyant intuition and are often very creative. Once they have tackled a project, they do everything in their power to achieve their goals. In everyday life, they often prove to be excellent problem solvers. They like to get to the root of things and have a natural curiosity and a thirst for knowledge. At the same time, they are practically oriented, well organised and in a position to tackle complex situations in a structured and carefully considered manner. When they concentrate on something, they do so one hundred percent - they often become so immersed in a task that they forget everything else around them. That is the secret of their often very large professional success.

3. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    The Harmony-seeking Idealist

4. Myhipsdolie

That's the one I got!

5. Colours

I am a spontaneous idealist.

Spontaneous Idealists are creative, lively and open-minded persons. They are humorous and dispose of a contagious zest for life. Their enthusiasm and sparkling energy inspires others and sweeps them along. They enjoy being together with other people and often have an uncanny intuition for their motivations and potential.

Seems about right. :slight_smile:

6. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The Reliable Realist. I'm not surprised in the least.

---------- Post added 3rd Jan 2014 at 02:08 PM ----------

Good! I don't feel so alone now.

7. femivir

I am a harmony-seeking idealist, according to this test. But sometimes I found myself agreeing with statements in both blocks of items.

8. optionthree

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got analytical thinker, which is kind of true sometimes...

9. Harve

'groundbreaking thinker' - nobody else?

"Adjectives that describe your type
    extroverted, theoretical, logical, spontaneous, rational, innovative, intellectual, open, independent, curious, enterprising, analytical, clever, enthusiastic, venturesome, inventive, energetic, sociable, optimistic, non-conformist, creative, freedom-loving, charming, able to get enthusiastic, self-confident, communicative, capricious, inconsistent, outgoing"

Well... basically. I'm only cynical and mardy online, I swear.

10. Hexagon

:slight_smile: Its worth noting that a fusion of those two really does describe me very well. I spend half my life thinking about philosophy and idealistic political theory, and the rest of it arguing.

11. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's me.

Groundbreaking Thinkers are charming, enthusiastic persons. They really bubble over with energy and like to take centre stage. They love variety both professionally and privately. Groundbreaking Thinkers tackle changes consistently with their optimism and firm belief in their own abilities; they are always on the look-out for improvement possibilities.

Their excellent communication skills are of great advantage to them here. They approach the world with curiosity and openness and master new situations with a great deal of talent for improvising and with resourcefulness. Their spare time is taken up with a large number of hobbies; most Groundbreaking Thinkers like to travel in order to gather as many different impressions as possible. This personality type is unbeatable at discovering new possibilities.

In their work, Groundbreaking Thinkers highly rate challenges and diversified tasks. They cannot stand routine and too detailed work. They love to astound others with bold ideas for an original, new project and then leave it up to the others to implement them. Hierarchies, rules and regulations arouse their opposition and they love outsmarting the system. It is vital to them that they enjoy their work; if this is the case, they quickly become pure workaholics. Their creativity best takes effect when they work independently; but they are very good at motivating others and infecting them with their optimistic nature. Conceptual or advisory activities appeal especially to Groundbreaking Thinkers. It can happen that some people feel somewhat duped by their flexible, spontaneous nature.

12. Commissar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hehe, I got analytical thinker. I gues sit kinda sums me up.. XD

13. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a Spontaneous Idealist as well, looks like we're the only ones who scored that :grin:

Thats pretty accurate of me :grin:

14. AKTodd

Reliable realist - Accurate but incomplete - In reading through the test I saw several traits in other blocks I possess, but they were mixed in with others I don't. So I had to more or less go with what came closest.

15. Yurian

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Analytical Thinkers loathe contradictions and illogicalness; with their sharp intellect, they quickly and comprehensively grasp patterns, principles and structures. They are particularly interested in the fundamental nature of things and theoretical findings; for them, it is not necessarily a question of translating these into practical acts or in sharing their considerations with others. Analytical Thinkers like to work alone; their ability to concentrate is more marked than that of all other personality types. They are open for and interested in new information.

Analytical Thinkers have little interest in everyday concerns - they are always a little like an “absent-minded professor” whose home and workplace are chaotic and who only concerns himself with banalities such as bodily needs when it becomes absolutely unavoidable. The acknowledgement of their work by others does not play a great role for them; in general,they are quite independent of social relationships and very self-reliant. Analytical Thinkers therefore often give others the impression that they are arrogant or snobby - especially because they do not hesitate to speak their mind with their often harsh (even if justified) criticism and their imperturbable self-confidence. Incompetent contemporaries do not have it easy with them. But whoever succeeds in winning their respect and interest has a witty and very intelligent person to talk to. A partner who amazes one with his excellent powers of observation and his very dry humour."

-----

This is extremely accurate for me.
    It's pretty much the same as the INTP type in Jung's personality test, which describes me just about perfectly (even though any personality test will always have factors that are not taken int account).

16. Data

Data Guest

Analytical Thinker.

17. AlamoCity

Independent Thinker

18. Knight Pan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is what I got and it's like me for the most part....

19. FreeFlow9917

Dreamy idealist

20. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The Analytical Thinker.

Pretty accurate.