sexual orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by huehue, Jan 2, 2014.

1. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi guys !I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem but I would like some advice.
    I've always thought I was straight but slowly but surely I am thinking I might be bisexual. I don't know ifi actually like guys as I've never really been with one or done anything with one,so I might just be curious. Also,in order to know,I'm guessing I need to meet a decent guy and have a chat and whatever.but due to the fact that I am not open about my possible bisexuality to anyone,I can't really risk Meerut someone and being found out.

What would be your recommendation? I want to meet a guy or someone I can speak to about this but I'm scared if I do they might know someone I know and let the word out :/

Oh and sorry if there is any mispelling,on my phone :slight_smile:

2. jdeb1992

Hey, I went through that and I am definitely bisexual. If you have attraction to men and women and could see yourself falling for either, I would say bisexual. I know the feeling of not being sure and I still have days like that, but I still see hot guys and girls around.

3. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am attracted to women but every now and then i get a "what if" thought ,and it doesn't disgust me as it might disgust super straight people.How would you get to meet gay/bisexual people in my case?

4. jdeb1992

I knew some people who were openly gay/bi or were straight supporters of gay rights and talked to them about my feelings and got a lot of emotional help.

5. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok cheers for the advice man,much appreciated :slight_smile: