What are some weird things you do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Anonymous10, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Was that sarcasm for the first one?

And my dogs respond to better to Spanish than they do to English.

2. Jwis

If I'm at a bar I have to tear the coaster into a little pieces.
    I change the sheets on my bed at least once a week.
    I have to keep all the bills in my wallet in order by value and facing in the same direction

3. My Two Wings

Wait, this is a weird thing? I thought it was just practical to do that. Makes checking how much I have in my wallet so much easier.

4. WindSong

WindSong Guest

My ex-girlfriend used to share with me a vector-style view of seeing the world through her engineering mind during long train or bus rides. It was a weird sort of pleasure.

5. biggayguy

I gave up smoking cigars. Now I'm chain-gum chewer. When the flavor is gone from one piece I pop another piece or two in my mouth. I have a two pack a day habit.

#25 biggayguy, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  6. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -Talk to inanimate objects like they're pets or small children
    -Constant singing, especially in my car
    -When I yawn really big it turns into a Chewbacca noise
    -Pretending that the sports teams I'm watching can hear me and do what I want them to do when I yell at them during the game
    -I have to clear all remaining time off the microwave when I finish using it and it drives me crazy when other people don't

7. WindSong

WindSong Guest

Oh, wow, I'm so guilty of this.

8. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I think every football fan is.

9. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I stare at people in intersections, then quickly look away when they notice me. Sometimes multiple times with the same person.

Leave on audio tracks/videos in foreign languages I don't understand as background noise in the place of music while studying, working, or exercising.

"Punish" inanimate objects after being "hurt" by them... not at all limited to walls, furniture, or tools.

There are a few more, but they're definitely r-rated and inappropriate for this topic. :wink:

10. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rip up the holes of lined paper. Every damn time. My binder is full of work that looks like it's been chewed up by my dog.

Tell jokes that make absolutely no logical sense, and then laugh to make the other person uncomfortable.

I also obsessively watch people's walking style. I can identify more people by gait than name. Which I guess isn't so much weird as creepy.

11. Renge

Rub my pillow on my face to smell it and also rubbing my fingers against its edge.
    Zoning out, if its count.

12. Anonymous10

Anonymous10 Guest

Oh lol. POOP TO DA BEAT, BEAT BEAT BEAT!:grin:

---------- Post added 13th Dec 2013 at 08:59 PM ----------

Another weird thing I do is drink a gallon of water everyday. Guys, water is the miracle cure for everything.

13. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it would be easier if I listed non-weird things that I do because I'm pretty eccentric. Some examples:

I'm kind of a germophobe when it comes to washing dishes, so I use gloves and always rinse my hand (I hold the dish in my left hand, then switch to the right for rinsing because it has soap from the sponge) with the dish I'm washing to get all soap residue off.

I often have music playing in my head at the same tempo as I'm walking, and often I'll use faster music if I'm in a rush.

#33 resu, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  14. timo

I can lose myself in thinking out loud sometimes, to the point where others are like "wtf man"

I stare at my last.fm charts for no reason

Bedroom dancing

Ha, and this. Not only to blow out carbon though. My car accelerates insanely fast at high rpm. And the sound it makes, ohhhh :grin:

In addition, I'm a notorious speeder. Never got a ticket though.

15. Shadows123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Off the top of my head:
    When I'm bored I sometimes go look on my crushes and friends facebooks/ twitters

I like to hide in random places and scare people

I'll sometimes silently follow my friends and see how long it takes for them to notice me (and sometimes I'll have a creepy face to scare them with lol)

16. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Let's say I'm eating a candy bar and drinking a drink that comes in a plastic bottle. I always have to stuff the wrapper in the bottle.

I hate silence, I have to be listening to something.

I like to have the lights dimly lit when I'm going to sleep. I'm not scared of dark, I just find it more relaxing and it helps me fall asleep. I also have to listen to something when I go to sleep.

I like to listen to static.

I experience the phenomenon Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. It happens mostly when someone speaks or when someone does something articulately, like painting.

17. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I constantly sing and dance to my music in public places without realising.

I treat my dogs like children. In the way that I talk to them.

I like to slide down the stairs in a duvet. Even at the age of 21.

I can't walk properly unless I'm on the right hand side of someone. If I'm on the left. I trip up and walk like I'm drunk!

18. English Frenchman

I do exactly that. Even yesterday, when I was walking to school. I was listening to my iPod and a specific Italian song came on. I started singing it without even realizing what I was doing and people on the street were looking at me with a strange look. I mean, they already give me strange looks because they don’t ever see white people walking. But even odder than usual.

19. My Two Wings

Aw, this was my 100th post, and I didn't even notice. Oh well...

I have to listen to something (usually the radio) when I sleep too. It just feels wrong when it's super quiet in my room in the middle of the night. Listening to music or whatever makes me feel happy and safe. My mom would sing me to sleep when I was really little, so that might be why.

20. silkfrog1292

I'm a weirdo, so I'll make a list of some of them:

- I like playing a little game with myself when I'm walking, i'll stare at the bricks on the road, then tell my self "always step on the every third brick, then when you have done this three times move slightly to the right" or something like that. Then i'll get really into this game that I'll be staring at the ground the whole time I was walking, bump into people and then get genuinely annoyed when I missed my pattern.

- I like sleeping on the floor - I would actually place a mat on the floor, then move my pillows and blankets down there and sleep on the mat.

- I am fine with both very hot or very cold environments, but I absolutely cannot stand humidity. Since I live in HK every may-august it becomes living hell and I either escape back to Australia or have to turn on dehumidifiers 24/7

- I like rubbing my face on fabrics, especially if they are fresh and cold.

- when i go to bed my blankets MUST cover me up to my neck. I can't have my shoulders and arms exposed.

- If something catches my interest (e.g. on the street) I will stop, turn around and stared at it until I figured out what it is, how it works or until my curiosity is satisfied. I don't care if I'm walking with my family or friends - they've learnt over time to just leave me and keep walking and I'll catch up later.

- My favourite past time is looking up interesting (i.e. remote and weird) places on the internet and plan "imaginary holidays" at these places.

- Whenever I do calculations in my head I do it in Cantonese.

- I will not mix my foods - I eat them one after the other.