1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your image?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Dec 10, 2013.

1. im not sure.

i wear mostly natural makeup. i only wear mascara, eyeliner on my top lash line and some neautrul eyeshadow.

i usually wear skirts with vest tops and blazers or a shirt of some sort and a blazer. or a hoodie. wont hardly ever get my in trousers unless im at work or its my joggers just being lazy in the house.

hair, mine is still goriwng back from when i shaved it off earlier for charity but i usually wear my brown wig and a beanie on top :slight_smile: only body mods i have have now are my 6mm tunnels in my ears soon to get my septum done though!

not sure what my label would be but thats what i probably wear/look like 90% of the time lol

2. iamsafeandsound

It depends on my gender really.
    When I'm feeling female I'm usually really feminine and kind of on the hipster side of style.
    When I'm male, I'm definitely closer to punk.
    Any other time just kind of varies, but it's usually a mix of those two.

3. Ibz

Ibz

My red converse, all the time, unless i'm trying to "dress up," and then my grey converse. (Although, my red converse are getting worn out. My next pair is purple.) Black or blue straight-legged jeans. Plaid shirt or some sort of tshirt. Usually my zip up sweatshirt from the place I interned over the summer. Sort of wild curly shoulder length hair. No make-up, or very little.

Not sure there's really a name for that. But I really like converse.

4. FreeFlow9917

little overweight, but i keep myself in shape by working out and doing cardio, just gotta control what i eat at night

---------- Post added 11th Dec 2013 at 09:38 PM ----------

but i have short cut hair and have a great personality