What is your image?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Hexagon

In regards to your physical appearance, what image do you present? Think about clothing, hair, body mods, makeup, that sort of thing.

I would say my image is kind of goth/punkish. I tend to wear black or grey. I wear either converse or these light combat boots. I wear black jeans or combat pants, a t-shirt (either black or grey) and a hoodie, which is black. And I have bright red hair. I have a number of piercings and a tattoo. I occasionally wear make up. I paint my nails red and black. I wear rainbow and/or punk jewelry.

What about you guys?

2. Data

Data Guest

Pretty average Joe. :slight_smile: Nothing at all extraordinary about me, really. I had a mohawk when I was 7, but that's as radical as I've ever been. :grin:

3. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been told I look like a hipster. Which is ironic, because I don't think of myself as a hipster.

4. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty much the epitome of geek, at the moment. I've come to the point where I can't go out without something from a fandom. I'm usually wearing something related to Homestuck, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Dragonball Z (Abridged or not) or YGOTAS. I have some other video game shirts. I'm currently wearing a shirt that says "For science!" with a hand holding a fork to an electrical socket. I have an SSJ Goku sticker on the front of my computer to symbolize the "super saiyan change" I went through during college (Still thought I wasn't worth going to the school I was in, until I was told that someone I thought was sure I was a failure actually thought I had potential). I have a DBZ bag with the same shot of Goku, and I've got assorted geeky buttons on it (Portal, Gir, BMO, Nagisa (Free!)).

And then when you take that all away, I try and look as androgynous as possible (Might go for the Hideyoshi look in a couple years). Kaji Katsuki from Seiyuu Crush is basically the bar I set, since my boyfriend still wants me looking pretty boyish and Kaji looks really androgynous in certain shots.

I used to have a bracelet that had 8 of the 12 greek Zodiac symbols to each of the respective Homestuck troll colors, so that was a double-awesome bracelet since that was also my pride bracelet until Vriska and Karkat broke off :frowning2: Now looking for another one.

tldr; It's gotten to the point where I've been mistaken for a [video] Game student, VFX student (by close friends) and an audio student (by the head of security). I'm a film student.

5. LD579

Preppy... sorta? Casual dressy and/or dressy casual... but I like to be more adventurous than most, and mix colours up and such. Black shoes, beige pants? Sure! :grin: Some people dislike such a thing. To that, I say, "Shh..."

I could give more examples, but eh. Heh.

6. Sitri

Nothing. I deliberately cultivate myself to be forgetable. I wear no symbols, no icons. My clothes are all greyscale. I hate people paying attention to me. Admittedly, this has backfired when I actually want to deal with people...

7. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    - Short black hair
    - Light brown skin
    - Dark brown eyes
    - Evil eyes lol
    - Pink horns
    - Dark circles
    - Silver wings
    - Normal height and a little overweight
    - Broad shoulders
    - Long wings
    - Fins

And lets not forgot...HORNS

You betcha. I'm the awakened being PRISCILLA! RARRRRRRRRRRRR GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE MUST SMASH TERESA!

#7 MrAllMonday, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  8. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I dunno. Bit of a geek? Graphic t-shirts, flannel/overshirts? Long hair, in need of a haircut. Loads of plaid, jeans. Don't think I'm really going for an image in particular.

9. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personal testimonies: check. Mention of irony: check. Denial of hipster status: check.

^^Some pretty damning evidence there XD.

I don't really have a "look" though. The most I try for is "cute slim guy who is also respectable" but have next to no feedback on how well it works.

10. Iodine

Out Status:
    All but family
    Geeky, for the most part. Graphic tees, jeans, Converse/Vans/sneakers, glasses, and shoulder length brown hair. No tattoos, yet.

11. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    People actually said that I look gay. I'm like what the flip is a gay supposed to look like.

12. biggayguy

Definitely bearish with a hint of a feminine side. (sparkly fingernail polish and an ear ring.) I prefer a good cup of tea instead of coffee. Golf shirts and sweat pants. Occasionally will wear a blazer and slacks. Only one of my tattoos shows.

13. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I try to go for butch-leaning queer AFAB person, but I think I tend to come across as a tomboyish hipster. I usually wear blue jeans with a tank top or something similar beneath an unbuttoned plaid shirt. My hair is chin-length (but I'm getting it cut soon to something shorter, once I decide on an exact length), and even though I do have mild vision problems, part of the reason I wear glasses all the time instead of just for driving or class is because I like the look. Now that it's winter, I tend toward dark-colored outwear that is either plain but vaguely masculine or looks like something out of an anime.

14. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    [​IMG]

15. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ I NEED THAT. Please. That needs to be a Christmas gift.

16. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm kinda in between, at the moment. Sometimes I shoot for reaally androgynous and even gothy, others just kinda pixie, and depending on the day I might look more like a femmeboy or a butchgirl.

I know how my hair grows and it will be prettyy long by next month, soo I think I'm going to try something reaally new for me. I already dyed it blonde and am going to dye it again after the first of the year and see if I can get it to pull a few shades lighter, soo hopefully it will leave me with a semi-long light blonde kinda elfish kinda anime-ish pixie.

After that, I'm going to start wearing blue circle lenses along with false eyelashes, and probably start wearing lighter, funner clothes with more pinks, purples, etc. I would soo loove to dye my hair cotton candy pink as it gets longer, but I hear it's a bitch to maintain looolz.

I've changed up my style lotsaa times in the past and I've always had funn with it. I'll post pics when I get it where I want it!

17. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like neutrality. I look like a normal student at a good school, but I never follow fads, and always look slightly older than my age. I speak quietly but firmly enough to be easily heard and understood. I never draw attention to myself unless I need it. I'll be polite to people, but not unduly friendly; cashiers don't need to be pestered by a chatty customer. I'm firm and concise, but I won't be rude or demanding. My speech is grammatically correct, but never artificially embellished or pompous.

I want to leave a good impression, and that means making sure I don't try to look it; I genuinely mean to be nice, polite, clean, and to-the-point.

18. Data

Data Guest

HA! I just spilled my soup. :icon_razz

19. double a

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't have an image. i try to dress like a rainbow

20. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm also unironically trying to choose which vinyl record I feel like listening to right now, debating which Vonnegut I should dive into next, and wishing winter was over so I could ride my bike, since it's the superior mode of transportation. Good thing I'm not drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon, that might be the point of no return.