1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here and confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FirstConfused, Dec 3, 2013.

1. FirstConfused

Hi everyone, i'm new in here,

I don't really know how to start but, i am a 19 years old girl, and i am a bit confused if i am into girls or not! I know that i am into boys, but i am still really confused if i am into girls too! I never had sex, so i guess that is why i am so confused about me being into girls or not. I've been in love and had a few boyfriends, but i never felt like i wanted to lose my virginity to any of them! I am 19 and still virgin, i've done other stuff with guys but never gone the whole way.
    I feel it a bit awkward when i see two girl together, but i don't think it's wrong in any way! i've never kissed a girl because i think i might be afraid if i am going to feel something and maybe i am afraid of liking it :s I just don't know what to do or think.
    I don't want to lose my virginity to some stranger just to see if i am really into guys, but on the other side i don't want to be virgin for the rest of my life, if the right guy never comes!
    I'm so confused! Please give me some advice, i really need advice to know what to do!

And i'm sorry if my english is a little bad! Hope it's not awful to read! :slight_smile:

Hope somebody can help me to find out if i'm really into girls or maybe both guys and girls!

Feel free to inbox me! I would love to get to know people!

2. ThnksFrThMmrs

Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think sex really has anything to do with who you like. You can like someone and not have sex or you can have sex with someone and not have feelings for them. The only way I can think of to figure it out would be to try having a relationship with a girl, see how it goes. Honestly try in the relationship don't just write it off as an experiment from the beginning. Who knows, you might find out you like girls, or both girls and guys.
    I hope that makes sense, I felt like I was rambling a bit

3. campervankid

just showing my support, welcome to ec! :slight_smile:

4. catboy

Just because you haven't kissed or had sex with anyone doesn't mean you aren't attracted to them. Having sex with someone just because you are confused isn't healthy. You are confused, that is okay. A lot of us have been there or are still there. Wait for someone you really love to come along and then you will know.

PS EC is the best place to come if you are confused! It was nice to meet you!

5. FirstConfused

Haha i know what you mean! and i think you are right... i don't want to have sex, if i don't feel it's right, but on the other side i still want to have that experience :s it's confusing -.- damn it
    The thing is, if i am into girls i'm not sure that i am ready to admit it to myself, i know it sounds really fucked up :s
    I hate this feeling -.-'

---------- Post added 3rd Dec 2013 at 12:32 PM ----------

Thanks it means a lot! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 3rd Dec 2013 at 12:33 PM ----------

Thanks! :slight_smile: it was really nice to meet you too!

6. ThnksFrThMmrs

Out Status:
    A few people

7. FirstConfused

8. ThnksFrThMmrs

Out Status:
    A few people

9. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC.

It is perfectly okay to be confused, do not worry. I am still very confused about a lot things.

I would not feel bad if you have not had sex yet. I am 24 and haven't even had my first kiss. The fact that you do want to lose it to some random person is admirable. You are a strong woman. Save it until you feel ready. You are still so young so please do be upset that you are still a virgin. The show Community has a good quote about virginity, "Being a virgin in this day and age is something to be proud of. You're like a unicorn."

10. picknmix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, I have been exactly where you are right now. I have been out with guys but always knew I fancied girls, I would go out for the night and find myself looking at girls more than guys. The biggest problem I had was accepting it all myself first but once I accepted it the relief was unbelievable it was like a massive weight lifted of my shoulders. I have known been out for nearly 2 years (im 30 btw) and I have never been happier.

11. FirstConfused

12. picknmix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have u tried going onto a dating site just for women xxx

13. FirstConfused

Thanks! Seems like a lot of people are! i'm glad that i'm not the only one!

Well i don't feel bad about it, i am actually proud about it, i'm not really afraid to tell anybody that i'm virgin :slight_smile: Thank you! it means a lot to hear it from other than my close friends :slight_smile: And you should be very proud too!

---------- Post added 4th Dec 2013 at 12:10 PM ----------

No, i haven't :s cause i have no idea what to say :s
    I tried online dating (with guys) a lot of times, but i always get disappointed when i meet them, i've only fallen in love with guys i met in real life without writing with them, so i don't know if i should do it or not, i just don't want to get disappointed, i hate letting people down