1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time you had a crush on someone who's the same gender?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by raze11, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Silver Sparrow

If I really think about it, probably when I was about 9 or ten. Not sexual feelings, but I had a crush of one of my camp counselors. I insisted she was my best friend, even though when I look back on it, we weren;t really close. I would have followed her around if I could, and got really jealous of anyone who got to hang out with her.

2. ChloeAllison

I was thirteen. She was my best friend. We were completely inseparable, if one of us wasn't at school the other on stood in the hallway looking like a lost puppy. She was so cute and energetic. Then one day we kissed in her room; mutually. We grew up in a pretty homophobic town, she looked pretty upset after and so was I. So I left and the next day at school we didn't talk. A month later, I moved away and went to boarding school. Never heard from her again. But my sister says she has a boyfriend now.

^Sorry that's a pretty big downer. But kinda explains why I was so afraid to fall for a girl after that.

3. MatthewJS

I was in 4th grade. that was the year I found out I am gay. the boy was the cutest person in the grade! I barely knew him, though :/ he was always friendly to everyone, well it was possibly because we were all young and we were taught to be friendly. he was also funny sometimes. (one time, I witness him accidently breaking a meter stick! haha!!) I had a crush on him for two years...

4. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It wasn't really a "crush" ..but when I was in Kindergarten we had a play for our graduation. I remember some of the boys had to wear tights, I walked back to them and they were in their underwear and I think that was my first "whoa" boy kind of crush. When I was in either 2nd or 3rd grade there was this boy who was 1 year younger. I remember thinking he was ..well I don't want to say cute because I'm not sure if I even knew what that was. I did have those feelings tho.. wanted to impress, got really shy around him. Cute now that I think about it, but at the same time I was crushing hard on this girl.. I remember singing "kokomo" (spelling?) to her during breakfast in the lunch room. Aw lol

5. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    6th grade. I knew that i liked boys but wasn't sure if there was a less homophobic word for it. Oh boy did i worship him. We'd hang out together and what was crazy was that i thought every other boy, my age, was going through similar things. So i thought he had a crush on me as well. Unfortunately, after 7th grade we never saw each other again! :frowning2:

6. sweetiepi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    girl in my highschool, she was so so beautiful

7. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was in fourth grade when I first met him. He's a red-hair (I feel like the only one who's attracted to them) and I just loved him so much, but the second I though about kissing him, I felt sick. I'm really asexual to the bone. He was so nice and funny. Though, he got a girlfriend *heartbreak*. I still have a crush on him now xD.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My best friend I think i was younger than 8 I had a crush on her and her older cousin . we use to play all the time

9. AnonymousForeve

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it, but my first crush was on a teacher I had in my freshman year. He was a pretty physically fit dude, but his hair looked kinda dumb, lol.

10. Charliee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I was 15, there's this girl in class I always caught myself looking at. She's pretty, with long hair and beautiful eyes. She has a boyfriend that time though, but I was content with just sitting right next to her.

11. phoebe

It was in year 7. i met this girl who was stunning and had an amazing personality, we enjoyed the same things and the best part was she was a lesbian! but i hadn't come out to anyone then a month later she moved :frowning2:

12. valkyrieofgodod

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I was 6 , I had my first girl crush . I still remember how she looked , the dresses she wore . She was pretty like a little princess and I beheld her all the time . She turned out so damn mean . Poor me >_<

13. ninerw

in the 7th grade. I had known I was attracted to guys, but man this guy was the first real, head-over-heels crush. He was in the 8th grade and played soccer with me. He had the most beautiful blue eyes. Super clean cut and a jokester. Everyday after practice I would dress quickly so I could catch him undressing. He was always nice to me, even when we got to high school and I stopped playing. He was extremely popular but he always said hey to me...*swoon.