1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think your interesting?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fan of Tessen, Nov 13, 2013.

1. oh my god I

Of course you don't think you are interesting, you have to spend ALL your time with yourself.... :slight_smile:

Don't feel bad about yourself over this (*hug*) first of all, a relationship is not just about being interesting. I don't think I am interesting at all and yet there is a great guy who loves me anyway <3 just like I don't think I am pretty. I will always go, am I pretty? And he'll say yes, and I'll think to myself "no I'm not.." and then I kind of have to realize I asked HIM, it's not about what I think :slight_smile:

2. Belle

I have been told I was interestingly weird.

3. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To be fair, the only "interesting" aspect in my life is reenacting. Other than that, I think I'm below Joe Average in the boring scale.

4. Fan of Tessen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Personally I am content with the way I am, and no I wasn't really looking to change. Maybe I am selling myself short... but that's probably because I'm not the type of person who likes to gloat or anything like that... :confused:

@Aussir
    How funny! :lol: I try to be careful when I write stuff... but that one slipped by me... now I wish I could change it :eusa_doh:

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I guess not. I'm pretty much holding out hope for someone kind of on the same page as me to come along eventually. With similar passions like anime and games, art and music that we share I guess. Hopefully someone like that would find me interesting, or at least notice me ;-;

6. Tzoa

How is finding yourself interesting arrogant? It ties into liking yourself, and self-confidence. Personally, I find myself interesting. But does that mean I think everyone who meets me will also find me interesting? Of course not. I personally find myself interesting, in the same way I find myself shy and sometimes socially awkward. I don't think that makes me arrogant or pretentious, though.

7. Saint Otaku

I'd suppose I'm interesting. Not that I'm always a little beacon of sacred sunshine, but I like to think there's more to me than just that at skin-level. :slight_smile:

8. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find my personality and how I act day-to-day an interesting experience. But the things that I do at this moment in time are not interesting at the moment. My life may become interesting when the time comes for me to teach young adolescents, but me striving to get to that position is un-interesting.

9. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hell naw, I'm only interesting if you like half the things I like. Otherwise it'll sound like I'm speaking another language.

10. Yogaar2au

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  11. Ludlow

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    It is relative to the company I am with
    it moves drastically between

WOW you are awesome to Get that scary &^%#%$# away from me

12. Khadian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Interesting to others... not really... or at least I don't think so because they don't tend to talk to me... or are scared when they do because my filter is a little off and I can be a little too honest. Course, I'm typically quiet in social gatherings because of that, and I've been called 'Mr. Quiet'. Online, I could write a novel. I feel more comfortable here. To myself, yeah I guess in a sense that I'm trying to figure out things about me. It's not in a you're interestingly hot but rather interesting like a Mona Lisa on whether she is smiling or sad.

13. lukeluvznicki13

well apparently I can be crazy and funny sometimes...idk if that is interesting or not xD