1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She knows I'm in love with her but it would never work

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by evora, Nov 11, 2013.

1. evora

She knows because I've told her but I've also told her I never wanted to talk about it again and that it would pass... but it didn't and I feel terribly guilty for having these feeling for her. I really want to talk to her about it but don't know how.

How could I phrase it without giving the impression that I want anything from her (romantically)? I don't want to lose her, I'd like to be her friend and to be in her life as much as possible.

BTW she's as old as my mother so it could definitely never work even if she felt the same (but she doesn't and won't, ever).

2. fortheloveoflez

Aw :frowning2: Love can bring the best and worst out of us. It is definitely hard when you are in love with some one and want to move on but only find yourself in square one.

I think the biggest problem is that when you keep seeing this person your brain wanders and it can be harder to get out of love with her. You need some space from her to sort your feelings out; and then when you feel that the feelings are gone then you can probably go back to being friends with her. I know it's really hard though and I've been through the same thing.... :frowning2:

You can tell her that you need some time away from her to sort out your feelings and that you'd love to be friends with her after you get rid of these unrequited feelings for good.

#2 fortheloveoflez, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  3. evora

I just wrote to her...Fingers crossed! I hope she won't want to severe all contact with me.:frowning2: It's evening here and very late so she probably won't reply until morning... I'm probably not going to sleep much tonight.:icon_sad:

4. fortheloveoflez

aw :frowning2: I know, it's awful isn't it.

Hugs

5. lovely lesbian

Hugs for you Hun x