Crazy things you have done to get your crush's attention?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by puppy1000, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Boss Y

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The thing I remember most vividly was waiting for my first real crush everyday after gym my freshman year of high school so that we could talk as we walked to our next class. Although we didn't have the same coach, we did both have gym second period, so I still got to see him in the locker room (and boy, was that a treat!). I would purposefully be late to class waiting for him outside the locker room if I finished changing before him. I'm surprised that I didn't realize I was being so obvious... and maybe a little creepy!

#21 Boss Y, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  2. Huma

Speaking in a different tongue? ~_^

3. musicrebel

I offer to buy things whenever I get the chance to when I'm around a crush. I tend to be very silly to get their attention, like I'll do the dumbest things. I dunno...I guess just what I do (I can't pinpoint them) to get a crush's attention is crazy!

4. Iloveu

6th grade: i have a crush on a guy named ben, amd we've been acquintances for over a year... When he doesn't want to talk to me i simply just say i love u and he will say what? And then i will reply u is my favourite vowel of all... And we'll just laugh ps. He has big muscles... I like him XD (!)(!):thumbsup:

5. TraceElement

I was working in a summer school program a few years back, and I had a massive crush on this support staff in another room. So being the dork I am, I offered all the staff some, but at the end of the day, I told my crush that I had a few more packs in my bag in my room, but would only give them to her if I could get her phone number.

6. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

Waking up half an hour earlier than usual every morning to take the bus she occasionally took, in the hopes she might be there

7. Jackofalltrades

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know if this is crazy or just plan idiotic but there was this guy I met a while ago online and I really liked him and we would always talk about the most random things in our conversation and one night he told me that he was looking for a master so I became a master even though I didnt know much about it needless to say it didn't last long on the up side though we are now the best of friends. :slight_smile: also sorry if this is pushing the PG13 rating.

8. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

I...*gasp*...talked to them!?!?!?

Nothing too extreme really, just stayed up later than I should have numerous times to chat since there was a time zone difference (I'm three hours ahead).

9. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I auditioned a dance group just to see her and interact with her.

PS. I fucking suck at dancing. I dance like a tree

10. LilDuckyCantFly

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I jumped off a building in yr4... landed it like a pro and got everyone's attention for weeks... except my crushes... :dry:

11. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    - Play basketball
    - Start listening to my crush's favorite bands and wear their shirts
    - Get close to my crush's friends - a bunch of people I couldn't care less about and who made me feel very uncomfortable
    - Try to learn maths so that I could understand my crush's way of thinking

So I mostly mirrored their behavior.

12. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My only crush was in middle school...He was a football(American) player...Anyway, once, in the P.E. locker room, he was in his underwear(Drool), and to get a closer look, I "accidentally" tripped towards his direction...He just asked if I was OK, and I said yes while taking quick glances at his torso and bulge...

13. Hiems

Lent him some textbooks and helped him with some assignments. He doesn't even say hi to me when I see him. I feel so used...

14. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    +1. To make them think you're fun haha.

LOL

+1 and especially trying harder in English, Maths, IT, and Biology? I took Bio, knowing he was in that class. Bio classes start the next year: he leaves after the 2nd class. I find this out: I leave after the 3rd.

I'd leave the seat next to me spare, or sit in the empty row, and wait.
    I once cheated during a test he sat next to me during, to make him think I was rebellious.
    Biggest of all: Everyone always said I had nice writing, so everytime he sat behind or next to me, I'd put my exercise book in clear sight and wait; it worked almost always. He used to copy my notes, I handed him assessments he wanted to look at, and he once called me over to write a fake sick note for his friend.

15. lemons123

Let's put it that way (so I won't get banned :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:):

water pistol, store/shop, a girl I liked.

I am NOT talking about using the water pistol on her...it's slightly more sophisticated...but yeah it was many years ago anyway.

16. Randomcloud

I play it too safe. I'm just shy and not a risk taker lol x( I guess if we're both at a party or whatever I'll either "casually" sit next to them and quickly start a conversation or I'll do something like laugh loudly/dance crazily with my group of friends. In my head at the time, this = hey I bet I look so social and fun and rad yay that girl is totally gonna be interested. In reality = slightly scary girl acting like she's had a shot or something, everyone clear the area. It doesn't help that by attracting attention to myself I usually end up in conversations with boys haha

17. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once signed up for a school trip I wasn't interested in at all just because my crush was going. On the trip we got split up into 2 groups and I wasn't with her. I hardly even saw her that day.

So basically I spent a whole day talking to local artists and looking around galleries (I'm not into art) for nothing. I even read loads of stuff on the internet so I could impress her with my knowledge of local art.