1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frozen.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by BackgroundXtra, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Cb (!) :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::

2. palimpsest

Probably worked up quite an appetite, what with all the munchies to be had in the frozen isle.

And after so much time in the deep freeze, B.E.'s probably just thawing out his biscuits and gravy.

3. elel

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's meets up here that I know of. I think most LGBTQ people leave this hell, and go somewhere better. I know I will.

4. Hahahaaaaa! I LOVE all your comments and puns! I would respond to each of you individually, but you'd probably rather just hear how it all went, right?

Well, now I know why the gays stake claim on the Frozen Foods aisle. The main light fixture on that aisle is faulty, rendering the whole aisle pretty dim. I realized later that that makes a LOT of difference. As we were filing out of the store at the end of the night, if you looked around, you suddenly started to notice bald spots, cold sores, and other unsavory features that had been more or less hidden by that faulty light fixture.

I didn't ever have a chance to do an official headcount, but I'd say that there were about 15 of us there! I was told that last week, 20-something showed.

Two college-aged guys (I guess 'twink' is the word?) started making out at one point. The rest of us kind of made a loose circle around them so that the "real" customers wouldn't see. Gotta protect your own, right? Especially in this town.

While they were making out, they slowly backed into the non-frozen side of the aisle, and 5 or 6 boxes of Wheat Thins crashed to the floor. We made THEM pick those up. LOL

There was a CD rack near the frozen foods aisle. One of the older gays saw a Donna Summer album on it. He bought it on the spot, and then asked the store owner if she'd play it over the intercom. SHE DID!!!

The owner seems pretty gay-friendly. She is in her early 50's. She came over a few minutes before closing and said "hello." She said she didn't mind us at all, and that she is grateful for the business. At the end of the night, most of us guys threw 5 or so items into our carts that we really didn't need. Then we all lined up at the register together. It totally looked like a gay conga-line.

I didn't get any phone numbers, but I still had a great time. Can't wait for next Monday. (Never thought I'd say that.)

#24 BackgroundXtra, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
  5. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG! I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time! Conga line! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

6. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

That is awesome!

7. Biotech49

Lesbians in the milk/dairy section.

8. link4816

Wow, what a story. Have you considered moving to a bigger city? You would have so many more options. Have you heard of Whole Foods?

9. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Yah-Whole Foods is great to practice lesbian eye flirting.
    Produce & prepared foods. Gluten free sections.

10. drs

drs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    With the cold temperature, you may have to worry about "shrinkage"...

11. Californiacoast

Does the local Truck stop count? Seriously, the visitors center/truckstop in my old town of Colorado was the place to meet, lol. Also, certain bingo nights here in Cali. Ummm, certain coffee shops, hair salons, and my favorite... The gay rodeo.

12. Dragonbait

Dragonbait Guest

No Sh*t?! Gay Rodeo?! Where? When?! Are there lesbian Cowgirls? If so, I have got to go to that! It's gotta be somewhere in my neck of the woods, we've got all the ranchlands!

Spill CACoast, spill now!

13. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

I always think I can't get gay-er. wrong. Cowgirls! Go Db! You will see some fine....boots! :roflmao:

14. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Didn't you mis-spell that? lol

15. Greatwhale: I'm glad you liked the "conga line." All we needed was a Mariachi band!

Rose: Thanks for the support. :slight_smile:

Biotech: LOL! "My milkshake brings all the GIRLS to the yard..." :wink:

Link: A friend once mentioned "Whole Foods" on his Facebook status. I don't know anything other than the name, though.

Drs: LOL! Did you ever see the "shrinkage" episode of Seinfeld?!

Californiacoast: HAHA! I didn't know there was such thing as a gay rodeo!

16. EC ate my two previous attempts at responses. We'll see if it takes this time...

Greatwhale: It truly gets no gayer, right?!

Rose: Thanks for the support. :slight_smile:

Biotech: LOL! "Jugs" of milk, right?

Link: I have heard of Whole Foods, but I don't think we have them in this state. I think of them as vegan galaxies.

Drs: LOL! Have you seen the "shrinkage" episode of Seinfeld?

Californiacoast: I have never heard of a gay rodeo!! Who rides whom? :wink: