1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do you see yourself with when you're older?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lil boi, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Jackalope7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For me, it could either be a man or a woman. More likely to be a man though As I'm like 80% gay

2. Emulator

Probably not with anyone, but who knows what life will bring...

3. KazTastic

Who knows...?

I hope I'm with a wonderful guy, but if I'm not, I'm not going to let it get me down.

4. Oxelotl

I hope I'm with some cute guy, who I love and can spend all my time with. Maybe in 10 years we live together at least, and I can come home. Or (and most likely) I'm single because I'm a whiny clingy neurotic mess and I'm probably single and living alone with my cat.

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I honestly don't see myself with anyone, meaning, I don't consciously *plan* on being with anyone long-term, but if it happens, it happens. Sex doesn't really matter to me in the end, though at one time I was convinced I would end up with a nice Hispanic girl from "the other side". Most of my exes would fit this profile, in fact...

6. June Cleaver

I will be with Mike the rest of my life. I know I was left here for him and will put a smile on his face every single day until this body breathes it's last breath! I will have no will to live if he is taken from me as I know he is the one put here for me and I will never feel this deep ov love for anybody else. June

7. Pocky

Hmm...this is a difficult exercise. I guess ideally in ten years time I would be:

In my dream career, as a cop, living with my boyfriend in an inner-city house or apartment. We'd be at a stage where we're discussing marriage and considering our options in terms of having kids and moving somewhere a little more family friendly.

Quite a bit of shit to do in order for that to happen. Finish my degree, get to a point where I can manage my anxiety and find guys to date.

8. yidnah87

I see myself to be more likely with a woman rather than a man as I tend to be more heteroromantic. But I have no interest in having kids.

9. Ohhai

I think I'll be single or in short relationships fr the rest of my life.

10. Depeche

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd love to end up with someone like me. A random person who laughs at everything.

11. jargon

I guess realistically its more likely I'll end up with a women, just because there are more straight/bi women than gay/bi guys.

More importantly, though, I hope I end up with someone who at least leans towards being genderqueer or otherwise gender variant. I'm less concerned about the biological sex and more about finding someone with a well balanced personality.

12. Sitri

The future terrifies me. If I focus on things farther in the future than a week my brain chooses the worst case scenarios as the likely out come. I've never even been in a relationship so I don't really even know what I could have. Hopefully I will find somebody who loves me despite my many flaws and will always try and make me happy when I am sad and will always be happy to see me and... that sounds like a dog... shoot.

13. Hrantou

Probably alone. I don't mean that as a sad thing either. I've always been sort of a loner hahahah. But I'm no time traveler, if I meet someone then sure. It would be a guy though, since I am really gay hahah.

14. LILuke

Being Bisexual, I would have to say that it depends largely on the kind of people I meet. If I fall in love with a girl, and she turns out to be the one, then hopefully I will marry her. If I fall in love with a boy, and he turns out to be the one, then hopefully I will marry him. :slight_smile:

15. arcchi

I can see me with my actually crush... how happy it could be, her crazy (future old) thinks, the strange fights about she bugging my computer and i messing her art things, an adoptive children (probably a boy), our jobs... and i can see all this, sometimes i thought about it when i'm depressed about things... oh, and i'm a old lady with 16 years (oh, dear God)

16. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Probably my own reflection.

17. Rainbow Girl

I don't know what I want to do for a job yet but I see myself married or in a long term relationship with a women. And I'd like to a mother someday. To quote Ellen from the famous and groundbreaking coming out episode of her sitcom "I mean I just want what everybody wants … a house, a picket fence, a dog, a cat, Sunday barbecues. Someone to love, someone who loves me. Someone I can build a life with. I just want be happy." I love that quote because I think it sums up everything I want.

18. Elf Wynd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    10-20 years from now. Gee lets see 57 or 67...

I see myself with cats - lots and lots of cats....

I would be with a man if I can find one who suits me... Rare creatures decent fellows my age are... They are already married

19. Northern

Probably dating and in a pretty serious relationship, and besides that no clue.

20. DrkRayne

I see myself with my wife, same woman I am with today...with 2 children.

I see myself thinner too :grin: