1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to find lipstick lesbians

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ceilo, Oct 18, 2013.

1. check

Hello,

I am a lipstck lesbian I think. Just need a friend within my type. Scared of exposing myself.

2. belle010

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How do i start this? Well ive been in the closet all my life. Im a lipstick lesbian, i guess? I wear simple makeup. I wear skirts, pants, whatever i feel like wearing. But yea, when u see me u wont notice my real identity. I have guy admirers and some girls haha (only when i give them a hint), its very hard. Few of my friends know my situation, and sometimes I'm having a hard time telling them things, u know, makes it kinda awkward. *sigh*

Im more attracted to femme girls. Btw im from PH.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When I go to gay bars I let the gay guys know I'm lesbian , you see I found out that what they've been doing which is good is if they know one girl is a lesbian and they find another that's looking , they will pass it around and it will get back to any girls that are looking :confused:
    It goes like this you know Shelly over there is a lesbian and the other girl goes oh really and if she's interested she'll come up to you .
    The pass it around trick works great even if your closeted
    if you only want lipstick lesbians tell the guys your only interested in girly or feminine women , lots of gay guys tend to help lesbians find partners that's if they know other lesbians but I only bring it up if I'm asked .

#43 stocking, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  4. pcsantos

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know what you're talking about, I prefer feminine women but if I happen to like the personality of a 'butch' lesbian there wouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't classify myself as a lipstick lesbian, but I'm definitely not masculine. Go to gay bars, and flirt with the girls you like, if they're straight it shouldn't bother them. After all, they are in a gay bar.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I quick flirting after I scared a straight girl half to death :icon_sad: all I said was "Hi "
    she scared me from flirting with women for life the way she looked at me like I was some monster or something made me feel awful .
    I think you have great advice though .

6. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, I was only going to lurk around on this thread, but I have to say something about this...
    It's not so much limiting yourself, but rather what you are attracted to. I'm rather attracted to more feminine girls than butch girls myself. I suppose you could call it a type, so it's not really limiting yourself. I just thought I would point that out and throw out my opinion. Do with it what you will.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't see it as limiting myself either because I know for a fact if I was dating a butch woman I would cheat on her with a femme if I found one , or dump her as soon as I found a lipstick lesbian and also avoid having sex with her because I'm not attracted and I rather be honest than hurt someone that way because no one should be treated like that .

8. Samantha2014

I am glad I came across this thread I was about to post one myself. I am Bi and so far in the closet I am practically in Narnia. I am becoming braver and feel the next opportunity I get I may just begin to throw it into the conversation with the people that matter, and see if I have any friends left.

Currently I am crushing on a new friend, she is all I can think about, I don't know if she is heterosexual or bi, and my being bi has never come up in a conversation. People see that I have kids and presume I am straight, the only way I am ever going to meet someone is to start telling people.

9. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a femme so I'm only attracted to butches, but I am constantly mistaken for a straight woman so I make sure to wear my pride bracelet when I go out to aid in visibility. Pride gear is a great cheap way to become more visible when you go out but there isn't any way for a woman to know that you are a lipstick loving lipstick lady besides going up to a lady your attracted to and introducing yourself. You have to do that on your own, so be brave and have confidence beautiful ladies!

#49 Flutters1980, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  10. Tetra

Walk in the tall grass and carry ultra balls.

No seriously, I'm going to agree with people above me and say that pride apparel is really important. It's an easy way to let people know what you're looking for. Also, you could try some online dating sites I guess? A lot of people have pictures up so you'd know if she was a lipstick lesbian or not (usually).

11. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When going to specific lesbian bars, it might be advisable not wearing too much makeup etc. the first time. Some lesbians might not like it because it might remind them of traditional roles.

You might look up "That 3 To 5 Seconds..." by lesbiancentral on youtube, a video on gaydar.
    Maybe seeing it not so serious for shy people...

12. Krisch

Im a curious lipstick lesbian too. I dont like butch, i prefer lipstick/femme lesbian. Im looking for a friend that is the same with me, who can understands me.- krisch

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh come on , I'm tried of this oh you can't be girly crap and can't be a lesbian F that I'm wearing my make up chick doesn't like it she doesn't have to be with me .:dry:
    Really must we bend to these damn stereotypes , I can get if your butch or don't like make up but why must I have to change myself to get a woman :confused:.

14. Beth01

Out Status:
    All but family
    God, as much as I wish this were the case, it really isn't - for me at least. I live in a very southern state, and there are so many stereotypes it is insane. Unfortunately we have a "straight until proven lesbian" structure here, so even if someone had a hunch, it is considered very rude to assume that. The straight to gay ratio in my city is like 10:1 and people make it out to be 20:.5, so they typically don't even bother.

15. dwell

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a straight but I want to experience to have relationship in same as female...were just desame no experience at all

16. Starwind78

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was just about to say this. This is my plan since I dress femme as well. I recently got this tip from a thread here. If you're worried about being easily identifiable as gay because you are still a bit closeted or worry about retribution, you could stick to key chains and equality political statements like I plan to.

That (I hope) will make it appear as if I could simply be a straight ally to those who would judge, but give a subtle to hint to LGBT and allies that I am of like minds - and nudge conversation in the direction of my orientation.

17. Lollylipstick

Too bad i came acrooss to this thread just now.. Nothing, just wanna say that i think im a lipstick lesbian too. Im into guys so no one ever noticed or knew it. But i know deep inside of me, im sort of a lipstick.

18. SpookyGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    *raises hand* Lipstick here! Actually, I'm more feminine than most of the women I know. I am surrounded by straight girls who don't care about makeup and fashion, who dress down, and who like sports and know how to use power tools.

Meanwhile, I'm over here, in love with makeup and pretty clothing. I couldn't use a power tool to save my life. These straight women I know, fit into the lesbian stereotype. People are always surprised when they find out that I'm the lesbian!

I never had much luck meeting other feminine lesbians. My wife definitely isn't butch, but she sure is a tomboy. I've only ever dated tomboys, actually, but I've always found feminine women very attractive, too. Could never find one to date, though.

19. BelieveinLove94

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lipstick lesbian here! I'm a femme who is attracted to other femmes, I saw a shirt once online that said "No one knows I'm a lesbian ". Lol I thought that described me perfectly. :slight_smile:

20. jinfear

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

are u still active here?