1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Humor: The Healthy Eating Stereotype of LGBT people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrkRayne, Oct 18, 2013.

1. photoguy93

No...that's hipsters that eat like that. We most not go down that line....haha.

Nah, I eat all over the place, in terms of being "healthy." For example, I had cupcakes last weekend...lots of them. I had a wonderful beef dish last night....however, the next day, I'll probably end up craving a salad. It's all about balance.

2. Lipstick Leuger

My wife and I are Flexitarian, not 100% Vegetarian. We very rarely eat meat, then only if killed humainly, is organic and hormone free. We do eat fish, however. (I refuse to give up my Sushi and Shashimi.) We don't consume dairy milk, but Coconut milk and Soy milk. I don't use white processed flour for anything and make everything from whole wheat or other whole grain flour. I grew my own food for baby food, processed it for them, and breast fed them all well past toddlerhood. I use natural remedies when I can, and avoid antibiotics when possible. I run or exercises daily.

I still have bad habits also. I love my wine, and like to have a glass or two with dinner most nights, binge on chocolate and sugar at times, and occasionally indulge in fried foods.

3. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I eat healthily, but I'm allergic to gluten and I'm vegan. That basically rules out all junk food. In any case, I don't like unhealthy foods. Then again, my only openly gay friend is addicted to lasagna, chips, and chocolate. :lol:

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One look at me and you'd know that wasn't true.

5. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm vegan. But I also tend to eat a lot of crap. It's part of being human. :rolle:

6. prism

Fuck organic food.

I could destroy a burger slammed between two pizzas, but I don't for health reasons. I try to maintain a lifestyle of fruits, vegetables, and healthy meats. Purely for health reasons, because I couldn't care less about animal rights. I shop based on price and quietly laugh at people who only eat "organic." Despite the different labels, it all comes from the same place, so have fun paying twice the price.

Yoga is very popular where I live. Every other girl is walking around in yoga pants and carrying her mat. Good for them, but I personally prefer lifting weights and running.

7. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

After losing 40~lb on Low carb meat heavy diet went vegitarian 9 months ago. Yes I went vegitarian after I came out. I was just going to take a break from meat for a few months but I felt so much better off meat. Except for eggs and a little cheese decided to stay vegitarian.

8. BiPenguin

I love my meat.

9. ViolinGirl8

ViolinGirl8 Guest

I'm vegan (vegetarian by choice, dairy and egg free by allergy), so I guess that I eat fairly healthfully. Although my diet probably consists of loads of sugar. :icon_wink

10. biggayguy

11. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I suppose I do fit that stereotype to a certain extent. I try to eat as healthy as possible. I avoid getting food from outside unless if I'm treating myself. I tend to cook my own food. However, I don't eat a'lot of vegetables so I guess I'm not that healthy. :confused:

12. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If I ate like that, I wouldn't be overweight or unhealthy.

13. Minamimoto_Fan

Well I break the mold if this is the case, I'm almost to the verge of being an anti-vegan, that's how bad I eat. I'm working on changing my diet, ut there's very little chance it'll be the stereotype that most people would be thinking of

14. GirlWhoWaited

I'm a pescatarian, but I love my French fries and cheesecake. I eat pretty healthy, and I do advocate ethical slaughter for animals if people choose to eat them, I guess I'm somewhere in the middle...which makes sense I suppose...:roflmao:

15. Elf Wynd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Trust me, old age will make all of you 'straight eaters' into gay eaters...

You will be counting calories, shunning fats, and staying far away from salt.... Of course by then its a bit to late....

16. LILuke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

No, not even a little bit. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. I'm not one of those health nut types. If you have a plate of chili cheese fries, keep in mind that I would probably eat them by now.

18. apostrophied

Sweet Jesus, I must be straight. I eat okay, not very many vegetables though. I refuse to touch kale, coconut oil (how anyone could consider that healthy is beyond me), chia seeds, and various other foods for purely ideological reasons (okay, i cant afford them anyway). I stooped down to drinking kombucha yesterday, so I'm doing a soda cleanse today lol (jkjk, about the cleanse).

Why does eating need to be made so complicated?

19. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uhhh no I love my junk food about as much as a fat kid loves ice cream.