1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiddledeedee, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never seen a soccer game with Theo Walcott where he hasn't been injured...

2. LinkLarkin

This weekend has been tough! I'm now out to four family members, and, although I have stunningly had no negative reactions, the experience is so stressful and draining that I'm pretty sure I never want to come out to anybody face to face ever again.

3. Sitri

Oh, so it's going to be one of those days. That's fine. I don't want to be happy anyway. Ugh...

4. Hexagon

Just been reading the darwin awards site. Some of them are hilarious.

5. Night Rain

OMG. Never seen anything like Juste une question d'amour since Beautiful Thing. O_O Where are the good movies like these?

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

That's it. When I've lost my father, she still thinks it's within her reason to distract from my grief and force me to worry about appeasing her.

I'm done living in fear of my mother. I'm moving out of her house as soon as it's possible. I'm not letting her define my life or my gender any longer. If she wants me in her life, she'll accept me as her son or lose me.

7. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

8. Zac

Zac

I don't know how to move me and all my pets 5 hours away. Nor do I know how to tell my parents that I'm going and they may not see me again

9. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

10. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As I stand victories of the banana and sprite challenge my opponent is in the bathroom hugging the toilet! Challenge one complete! Cinnamon challenge accepted.. (the trick with the banana n sprite challenge is to burp. )

11. MrBrightside

Why do certain people still try to press my buttons? At least they dont know what buttons to press anymore :grin: Shame eh?

12. Zac

Zac

I need to move
    I never want to see my parents again
    I want to kill myself
    What's the point in continuing to live when killing myself would be so much better

13. Gen

Gen

"Nothing, but death can keep me from it!"

Only three more hours of this audiobook to power through. The first half was very intriguing, but the middle is quite uneventful in comparison. I've already seen the movie adaptation of the book so I know things pick up; I just have press on.

14. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Hola all..it's been a while since I've posted. Super busy. Moving into a bigger apartment at the moment and I also just got a new car today: 2011 Dodge Avenger that's fully loaded. Heated leather seats, a DVD player in the dash..electronic everything, chrome rims, the works..it's amazing. Work is going well, boyfriend and I are closer than ever. I seriously have not a single complaint in life these days. Just busy all around and I'm enjoying it. Pretty great. ^_^

15. Ben

Ben

I'm in the chatroom EVERYONE COME JOIN ME PLZ.

16. Sitri

Grammar. It is important. I don't need you to be prefect, but please, at least try.

17. Emilia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Worst feeling ever. Been there.

18. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Been there too.

19. Hexagon

This song breaks me.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ardjeNEk4[/YOUTUBE]

20. Colours

It was a really bad idea to stay the night at my ex's on NYE. All kinds of feelings have come back and he says it means nothing that we had sex and that it was just the alcohol. Even if it did, I know it will never work out (due to both internal as external factors, such as my best friend being his ex) and I told him that hoping it would help me get rid of the feelings but nope.

We were cuddling all night and I don't know why but it felt so right. Until the next morning when it was like yeah no, this means nothing and stays between us.

Mixed feelings everywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.