1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiddledeedee, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niko

I wonder where this foul mood I'm in, came from. Best I try to sleep it off.

2. SuspiciousPuppy

I haven't been on this site in forever! I think I might start visiting again :grin:

3. Grimm

Can't sleep. The little people in my head are waging thermonuclear war, which is really noisy as you might imagine.

4. Nick07

I cannot find any words of comfort that wouldn't sound like a cliche. But I do think about you every day. Just know that you don't have to be strong. You can be angry, sad or hysteric, anything is better than supressing your feelings *big hug*

5. Ridiculous

Omg those shitty talent shows like X-Factor are such scripted piles of crap.
    "Uh Demi I'm going to have to ask to hurry with your decision" I wonder how long they practised that for.

6. Hrantou

Parents are gonna be pissed off in the morning cause I kept coming in and out. Hey, if I didn't get laid off from my job I'd probably have enough to start looking for an apartment by now :wink:

7. So, it turns out I do not enjoy programming computers. I changed my major to Civil Engineering. I could transfer to San Francisco (<3) State University in a couple years, then get my graduate degree in transportation engineering with a focus on railroads and telling politicans why to give me money, then build California a gigantic railroad system that'll make Europe jealous.

Seriously, though, I love trains.

8. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds like a train wreck...kidding.

I don't really like mathematical subjects. I just fall asleep when I study maths. It is the cure for my sleeping disorder.

9. Sitri

I had a nightmare about Brazil and cats and youtube and a very large man named Patty.

10. You know, I have to study the forensics of how train wrecks happen. This actually sounds really interesting.

11. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had a bunch of terrible anxiety dreams. I think I need a vacation.

12. lukeluvznicki13

I keep forgetting where I put things o.e

13. Bolin

I wonder how you feel about me... *sigh*

Anywho, time to get ready to go to work. Scheduled to work a long shift today, but hopefully it'll go by fast.

14. Khadian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    TGIF!!! Now, I just need to get through another day of watching the clock tick by... seriously... why is everything rush, rush, rush and then followed by a long wait where everyone forgets about it? :sigh: I need a new career... customer service has very little reward in it. People complain more than say "thanks for fixing my computer".

---------- Post added 15th Nov 2013 at 05:47 AM ----------

Mmmm... coffee... oh how I missed thee. My elixir for waking up :icon_wink

15. Hexagon

Interestingly, under the right conditions of extreme boredom and a Friday afternoon, calculus can lead to unspecified but very intense illness, such that going home is required.

16. Emulator

I am (finally) done with my project :grin:
    Well, not really done, in the sense that maintenance and bug fixing still need to be done, but it's a start from complete scratch.

17. MrBrightside

MOTIVATION, study now and u can watch the football later!

18. lukeluvznicki13

omgggg finally finished these Bio notes xD

19. DrkRayne

I've told this company twice that I didnt want to join. I told them No, I am happy with my current job, and frankly...I'm irritated because she keeps telling me. "Think about it" NO I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT. NO NO NO NO! I DONT WANT TO JOIN YOUR CORPORATION!
    Get that through your freakin skull. You are my client, and I have a job, a company I work for and a boss. I dont want to work for you guys. I'd gouge my eyes out if I had to work here.

20. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Finally I can bake again! :grin: Today I'm making a peanut butter cake for our dog's birthday. I always make cakes for our pets. It's kind of a thing in my family.

And I really want to go for a walk today. It'll give me a chance to reflect on some things alone, plus it will get me moving again. I really want to lose some weight.

I think my mundane job is turning me into a bad person. There's so much pettiness and back-biting where I work. I've been there a whole year now, so I'm getting tired of it. It gets harder and harder to go in with each passing shift. Our new assistant manager is fun though. But even some of the co-workers I considered friends have me doubting them due to recent actions.

:love: Crushes are awesome. But this one is kind of different, almost confusing. The only other major crush I've ever had felt the same way. It wasn't until it was too late before I realized how he made me feel. Don't get me wrong - I cussing LOVE the feeling! I'm just not exactly sure how this works.

Generally I think of myself going through life as a sexless gay person (rather like my idol in life, Albus Dumbledore...) so each time my heart goes pitter-pat, it throws me way off. Of course I realize that sex and love are two totally different things, but my words and powers of explanation have dimmed, thanks to my emotions brought on by the giddiness of schoolgirlish love. God. I always thought I'd write my own wedding vows too, but if I can't even explain how someone makes me feel then it would be a very awkward wedding indeed. I'd just end up yelling (in some sort of Muppet impression, mind you), "ME LOVE YOU!!!"

Harrumph. And I read about a knish shortage last night. The writer needs to be punched in the face. Not only did they overload the article with Jewish/Yiddish stereotypes, but the misspelled latkes. What's wrong with people these days? :dry:

I think a lot... xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.